gone - but not forgotten

Didn´t know that, because the guy I know who at some time had the bar had nothing to do with Eden

Sorry,I didn't explain it properly. Garden of Eden came after the star bar. Star bar was there before garden of Eden. When garden of Eden opened,new star opened at the site we are talking about. I don't know if it was exactly the same people behind both star bars..?

@marley What's left of the new star bar.. it will never be forgotten...

kb28ae.jpg
kb28ae.jpg

2v1ki9j.jpg
It's for sale if you fancy it . 1.2 mil !!!!!

Toni Oneto @ Nitelife in the West End
Tribe of Frog @ Las Dalias
Ancient People - Playa Den Bossa
Pin Ups

Plus a club that was in the Bay area of San An in the late 90s.....the Welsh club night Escape used to do nights there....no idea what it was called but it was great

Sands with Cox on the decks

Beachbars with Sound at night. Very intimate and joyful parties there. Not many People but nice.

Plus a club that was in the Bay area of San An in the late 90s.....the Welsh club night Escape used to do nights there....no idea what it was called but it was great
Summum?
Further details: Situated at Carrer de Cala de Bou 44, in the basement, marble staircase, pillars, clouds, angels, altar. Designed by Lluis Guell who also did Café del Mar and Es Paradis.

Last edited:
Summum?
Further details: Situated at Carrer de Cala de Bou 44, in the basement, marble staircase, pillars, clouds, angels, altar. Designed by Lluis Guell who also did Café del Mar and Es Paradis.
It comes and goes, at the moment, gone.

Toni Oneto @ Nitelife in the West End
Tribe of Frog @ Las Dalias
Ancient People - Playa Den Bossa
Pin Ups
Never been to Tribe of Frog.
Remember Toni from the "days"really nice guy,liked Amcient People at PdB and also Pin Up

Sorry,I didn't explain it properly. Garden of Eden came after the star bar. Star bar was there before garden of Eden. When garden of Eden opened,new star opened at the site we are talking about. I don't know if it was exactly the same people behind both star bars..?
OK sorry.

Summum?
That's it...had a roman feel about it. I was dancing with women dressed as angels in there one night, that was one to remember.

Back