Going to Ibiza

kirstyangela

Hi all, Just booked tickets to Ibiza on a wimm for march. I've never been before - where would be the best place to stay in order to make the most of three days away from the hedious scottish weather? Obviously we want a mixture of beach, chilling, exploring and clubbing- nay ideas? many thanks :)

Not a great deal of clubbing to be done in March...

Not a great deal of anything to be done in March - not much will be open and it's unlikely to be beach weather at that time of the year either!

Diehards will disagree; but living there I disapear for the winter and never re-surface before April.

Not a great deal of anything to be done in March - not much will be open and it's unlikely to be beach weather at that time of the year either!

Diehards will disagree; but living there I disapear for the winter and never re-surface before April.

On that advice she's probably best rescheduling to at least mid June!

Better off going to the Winter Music Conference in Miami during March...lots of clubbing to be had between the 24th and 28th :)

thing is casperooney, pretty all the shops in all the towns are open, it is only tourist resorts that close down (incl. ibiza port area)

come march i reckon you'll be able to manage some beach, it's only got a bit colder the last week or so here.

pacha, blu, martina and other are open for clubbing. it's unlike summer of course, but that's no bad thing.

Back