Going to Ibiza on Monday 14th September until Friday 18th...

koppas84

I will have £575 spending money. Four days?

Is this likely to be enough?

I haven't been since 2006 and, back then, the exchange rate was pretty decent.

Not sure if the prices are still the same or been lowered (not much hope I know :D).

To be honest, I have forgotten how much drinks cost in the bars etc? Been three years since I was last over. San Miguel from the supermarkets pre drinking is, obviously, a must though. Gotta love the cheap local beer - even better that their local is San Miguel. Yum yum!

Estrella Damm is very popular as well.more sharper taste and lighter looking.again though all beers have to be pulled right,best in a chilled pint glass for a cooling refreshing pint.does not even touch side of your mouth if done like this.and keeps colder longer.i hate warm beer

ill only have £650 for a week so you will be fine.

I once done ibiza on just £250 for the week in 2005:lol:

Ive done a week on £200 a few times...it can be done! So your budget is plenty..
Ive done Ibiza for £100 a week too..now that was tough, i was all inclusive but the other side of the island to where i wanted to be, but it was 1996...so pesetas went a bit further!:lol:

Ive done a week on £200 a few times...it can be done! So your budget is plenty..
Ive done Ibiza for £100 a week too..now that was tough, i was all inclusive but the other side of the island to where i wanted to be, but it was 1996...so pesetas went a bit further!:lol:
Was gonna say how did you manage that. The prices over there are extortionate.

Any good places for deals? I only seem to remember getting deals in the Amsterdam bar. 10 euros for a bottle of vodka and jugs of cocktails.

over the week your out, gonna be serious roll on sep...............
drinks r a nitemere should be 5euro in all clubs for a beer

yeah i know gonna be my 8th summer in ibiza......
just think all clubs should drop the drink prices to around 5euro with the credit crunch and show us clubbers some respect.......
if not they will lose the crowd more and more every year.......FACT

don;t worry about lose the crowd.there is always more mugs to take your place every year.and they know that.5 euro might just get you a very small bottle of water.

Back