Going to Ibiza in September

Uncle_Sevo

Want to go to mexico in April so want to also get a long weekend in ibiza in September next year with the mrs. 4 nights probably. Whats the best thing to do, just wait to get a late deal? book early or book flights and acom seperate?. For people who have done this whats the best deals youhave had. Im not assed about whether its the closing partys or not we go for aslong and we go over for a few days.

for 4 days you will not get a late deal.its got to be diy.so check flights first.depends where you are flying from.i am lucky at east mids.i could go weds to sat or monday to weds.or monday/friday.with having thomas cook and tui fly from east mids.i have even gone with both.out with one back with another.so i can the most time out there.

you will get a hotel easy.book later next year for new prices.you have got to get closing dates first before you start booking.

Try skyscanner for your flights and alpharooms for hotels

If you speak to SuePink she will be able to advise you as she is always looking for cheap deals

The likes of Jet2 have their flights on sale already. With the low cost airlines the earlier you book the better. For accomodation try the likes of Travel Republic, holidayroomsdirect. This year we have booked the El Coto in Cala Gracio which is about 10 minutes further round from the sunset strip and they are coming in at €25 per night for the 2 of us, bargain 8)

Back