Going to Ibiza for one night ... Where to go out ???

W

Why_not???

Hello ,

I will go to Javea (mainland Spain) for the first 2 weeks of september and ould like to go in Ibiza for a night ...
Where should I go out ??? I can arrive in San Antonio between the 6 and 13 ... Should I go to the Perfecto the 10 , or El Divino the 9 ?? Then when to go to Cafe del Mare ? Which is the best after ???

Thanks for your help

i would recommend you go to cafe del mar its a site you have to see when going to ibiza, I think pacha would also be the best option for you

spend the day at bora bora in playa den bossa, the eve at cafedel mar in san antoni, the evening in pacha (ibiza town) this should give you a flavour of ibiza in one handy 24hr package

Great summary, Mrs. Rustywoo !!!

Ibiza deserves some more time, IMO, but if you´ll give it a single day... do it that way. Bora Bora is the coolest beach bar, and the sunsets at Del mar are the most traditional ones... Pacha caters for the stylish clubbers and serves huge portions of funky house... best enjoyed on Mondays (Roger Sachez) and Wednesdays (Subliminal Sessions). Enjoy !

PAcha ?????

Which is the best party in Pacha in sept ??? I'm not really into funcky house but more into electro or deep house ...

Otherwise is there any place to hear good electro music like Felix da housecat , Miss Kittin or it s not that kind of muz in Ibiza ?

Thanks for answering

Cheers

Well... then try Subliminal on Wednesdays. It´s eclectical, actually Pacha´s best night. But if you´re into electro I think you should go to Germany instead ! This is not what Ibiza is all about !!!

hey... which club should i go to if i wanna meet with one hot guy? ;)

Re: PAcha ?????

Why_not??? said:
Which is the best party in Pacha in sept ??? I'm not really into funcky house but more into electro or deep house ...

Otherwise is there any place to hear good electro music like Felix da housecat , Miss Kittin or it s not that kind of muz in Ibiza ?

Thanks for answering

Cheers

your best bet will likely be Cocoon on Mondays @ Amnesia as the world-class techno being laid down there will have some electro influences / accents...

Christian ;)

Back