Going to Ibiza for honeymoon - which clubs?

S

Sheri1

We are going to be in Ibiza Sat June 21 - June 24 (Tues)
How is this for lineup?:
Sat: ?
Sun: Amnesia (foam party)
Mon: Privelidge (manumission)
Tues: Pacho

Considering that it's your honeymoon, here are some ideas to really make it special.

Saturday--
option 1 : charter a boat, skipper and sail around Ibiza. Sail to Salinas, and make sure you're on the Sunset Strip in the evening for a beautiful sunset.

boat charter: http://www.tagomago-charter.com/tago_eng.html

option 2: Spend the morning at Salinas beach and then the evening on the Sunset Strip, dinner at Savanah and enjoy the beautiful Ibiza sunset. Then get the hell out of the West End -- go anywhere, but leave the West End immediately after sunset.

Sun: Space terrace party during the evening. Cut out to bora bora for a bite to eat and a little break and then back into Space for the night.

Monday: Coccon at Amnesia

Tuesday: Pacha (If it's your honeymoon, walk with extra $$ so you can have a table and a bottle of champagne)

it costs 400 euros for a bottle of champange...

and technically the sunset strip isn't in the west end and you can easily avoid it....

premile said:
Considering that it's your honeymoon, here are some ideas to really make it special.

Saturday--
option 1 : charter a boat, skipper and sail around Ibiza. Sail to Salinas, and make sure you're on the Sunset Strip in the evening for a beautiful sunset.

boat charter: http://www.tagomago-charter.com/tago_eng.html quote]

That's it, I'm hiring a boat when I'm in Ibiza this year. :D

please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please don't go to Manumission. It only encorages them.

rustywoo said:
please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please don't go to Manumission. It only encorages them.

I don't understand - what do you mean it only encourages them? Encourages who?

What is wrong with Manumission -

i think he is implying that manumission is not worth your while going, and that by you going makes the organisers of manumission keep coming up with these storylines...

Avoid Manumission like a plague. It's overrated, there are much better places to visit on a Monday night in Ibiza.

Two things I've learned from my trips to Ibiza:
1. it's best to avoid planning too much. Get a general idea, but go with the flow once you're there.

2. Make the most of your trip, soak it all up: the people, the places; that moment when time seems to stand still and everything is perfect.

Surely everyone has to try Manumission once, if only to put it on the c.v. You tryed it and don't like it, great it's your choice. But I wouldn't tell people to avoid it like the plague, it's worth trying to make up your own mind and I enjoyed my night out there.
However, there are better nights out on a Monday! But if someone fancies going, it's not that bad. :lol:

i disagree. it is a terrible choice. my cv would look much better without it. go to pacha/amnesia or even staying in is better. if it was my honeymoon i would stay in and screw like a rabbit :idea:

enough about manumission. Is it really worth it? I don't think so but people should have to decide for themselves.....
Anyway,
You should eat at restaurant Sa Torreta in Ibiza Old Town and have some champagne sangria with your (excellent) meal. I did and had some real hot sex with my darling husband after that!

Enjoy....

Hi,
I think:
SAT: Las Salinas & sunset in San Antonio(savannah, it's next to cafe d'el mar)
SUN: morning: space
take a rest in the afternoon at bora bora for s.th. to eat and drink
and to relax in the sun!
evening and night: space
MON: not manumission, please! I was mondays in Pacha where Roger Sanchez was a god!!!!It was so great there!!!!!!!!!!
8)

'getting married, like public transport, is for losers!'

the quotation marks are because that's what my girlfriend cherry b always says.

djb

Back