Going to Ibiza Alone

Hi Flavia,

I will arrive Aug. 14 and depart on Aug 24th- I already bought my tickets. As far as a place to stay, I haven't decided yet. I have convinced a friend (rkjunior from this board) to go, so accomodations are still up in the air.
Maybe we can look for a place together- It will probably be less expensive if there are three of us. Would you be interested?

Bill

I am trying to find a flight for me from Barceloan . I probably arrive in Ibiza 12 august - 15 ou 16 . I ve been thinking in saty in a guest house in Ibiza town , but I am going alone .. so can be a bit expensive a single room to me .
So I ll stay in Sa An , but in a small island will be easy to come and go. I wish we can meet each other there .

cya
Flávia

solos

Hi all

I'll be going alone as well this year as my mates were not that impressed last year...one is a surfer (no waves), one is a regular guy (nothing got him too excited) and the other guy lives in Atlanta and is concerend about the cost to get there and party all week. Anyhow I am booked to go there 2 - 9 Aug hotel Bellamar...I think someone else on this forum is staying there as well. Anyhow I have the option to cancel if I bottle it !

the airline you bought your ticket from? I'm from US too..

what airline did you buy your ticket from? and have you found a hotel yet? ;)

i am going solo... i prefer to party alone as to not have to deal with others drama! and just meet new people when i am out

Went with my friend last summer, going solo this time. You are right danahs, you don´t have to deal with others, just enjoy yourself, meet new people and have a great time.

Alone 2 Ibiza

Travelling alone to Ibiza - July 25th - August 8th......... Staying at The Club Paraiso Mediterraneo in San Antonio..... 21 year old guy from the states....... I'm an Ibiza virgin and travelling alone. Seems to be that's the case with alot of people. That's good though, lots of good times to be had. Anyone who wants to meet up let me know.

Landon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landon, me and a mate are going to Ibiza 19-30 july and we're staying at Gran Sol which is very close to your hotel. If you want to meet up, we're happy to have a drink with you. I can show you some Swedish drinking traditions :D

re: metting up in San An

Petejk -

Sounds good. I don't know if I'll have email access once I'm there,... so I'm not sure how all this meeting up will go anyhow, but if you have any ideas let me know. Swedish drinking traditions! I can learn some of my heritage :!:

N E 1 Else in San Antoni between 25 July and 8 August?

~Landon

I"ll be there on my own from September 2 - 9

hope to go to lots of techno nights!
(and others)

if anyone else wants to join!

Landon - we are there untill 28th july stopping at del mar in san an, probs be hanging out at coastline cafe which we do most days haha, but if u want to meet up and have a beer and sample the craic from the north east of england you will be more than welcome same with anyone else we are there from 14th to 28th july, met loads of new friends last year some who im meeting this year never done it thru a msg board but seems a really good way to make good friends :)

Hey, what's up!

I am going by myself as well!!
I am a hot Russian girl from NYC :D
Aug.21- Sept.5, staying in Ibiza Town.

Back