Going Sep 7th...First time...Where do I stay?

JML

I was hoping to get some advice on where to stay...

Looks like San Antonio Bay is the place to be right? Close to the sunset cafes and such. Is that (San Antonio Bay) where all the excitement happens? Also, I am looking for accommodations catering to the "young singles" group.

I plan to be going to Pacha, Amnesia, Space, and maybe Privilege. These are all easily accessible from San Antonio Bay?

Or am I way off? Where else would I want to be other than San An?

Any comments would be appreciated! Thanks.

I was hoping to get some advice on where to stay...

Looks like San Antonio Bay is the place to be right? Close to the sunset cafes and such. Is that (San Antonio Bay) where all the excitement happens? Also, I am looking for accommodations catering to the "young singles" group.

I plan to be going to Pacha, Amnesia, Space, and maybe Privilege. These are all easily accessible from San Antonio Bay?

Or am I way off? Where else would I want to be other than San An?

Any comments would be appreciated! Thanks.

San An is the cheapest place to stay and is good for a first timer imo, its not nearly as bad as some make out and apparently this year its look quite good. Space is about 30-35 euro taxi away from San An and Priviledge/Amnesia a little bit less, only ever got a bus to Ibiza Town [Pacha] so not sure on taxi prices for that. This year I'm staying in San An again and going to Space/DC10/Amnesia and if you dont mind spending a bit of taxi fares [usually fine if theres 2-4 of you] then you'll have fun! Also alot of cheap bars up the west end for a few start of night drinks :)

LOL...Ya from what I've read I get the impression San An is nothing but drug dealers and hookers! And the Sunset bars are over-rated......I'm gonna go and check things out for myself though. I'll be the judge.

I'll check out Bellamar right now. Any other hotel reccommendations anyone? I want something in the middle of the action in San An.
EDIT: Actually a friend of mine thinks we should stay in Ibiza Town now. Whatever...I'm easy. Ibiza Town it is.

Thanks for the replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...Ya from what I've read I get the impression San An is nothing but drug dealers and hookers! And the Sunset bars are over-rated......I'm gonna go and check things out for myself though. I'll be the judge.

I'll check out Bellamar right now. Any other hotel reccommendations anyone? I want something in the middle of the action in San An.
EDIT: Actually a friend of mine thinks we should stay in Ibiza Town now. Whatever...I'm easy. Ibiza Town it is.

Thanks for the replies.

Bellamar is about a 15 min walk to the main bit of San An

I would have thought ones in central San An would be pretty cheap, club 18-30s styleee

Back