Going on Friday to hotel rosamar

watto

Just wondering will the hotel be full of families or young people all the reviews differ
going with my 2 kids and wife but not bothered so long as we have a good time.
Roll on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!18):)8) :lol:

Just wondering will the hotel be full of families or young people all the reviews differ
going with my 2 kids and wife but not bothered so long as we have a good time.
Roll on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!18):)8) :lol:

we go friday too,but to cala llonga,what resort are you going too and where you flying from?

Hi mate we are going to san antonio bay and flying from manchester went there last year also but to a different hotel loved it carn`t wait to go back.lets hope it not gone up to much cos i do like a beer or 2!!!!!!!!

Hi mate we are going to san antonio bay and flying from manchester went there last year also but to a different hotel loved it carn`t wait to go back.lets hope it not gone up to much cos i do like a beer or 2!!!!!!!!

we fly at 2.20pm from manchester,cant wait to get away from this ****ty weather we are having

we fly at 2.20pm from manchester,cant wait to get away from this ****ty weather we are having

Hopefully we will be there by then fly at 7.30 in morning nice early start!!!! leave home at 3.30am god everybody will be happy so the time you take off i will be sat with a beer or two @ the pool

Hopefully we will be there by then fly at 7.30 in morning nice early start!!!! leave home at 3.30am god everybody will be happy so the time you take off i will be sat with a beer or two @ the pool

sounds good,but i do quite like our flight times,no grumpy kids to get out of bed,and hopefully we just make it in time for evening meal and then straight to sample the hotel bar,hope you have a great time
Debs

Rosmar is 50:50 mix of families and young single people. But its a good hotel and the not too roudy. Dance music is played around the pool but not ear blasting. They have daily entertainment for kids around the pool and also some entertainment most nights.

Good location in the bay, easy walk to shops,beach and bars.

Good sized rooms, clean and well maintained.

Have a great holiday, you will love it!

sounds good,but i do quite like our flight times,no grumpy kids to get out of bed,and hopefully we just make it in time for evening meal and then straight to sample the hotel bar,hope you have a great time
Debs

Cheers Deb you have a good one too

Martin

Back