Going in 2005

James Farelle

2005 will definately be my year.Since this May i have been sorting out what i need to do and how to do it.

I am going on my own as it stands.Has anyone scrapped this year alltogether as its been left to late and wanting to join up next year to do it in style.

No timewasters please

Loves.Gatecrasher and Trance, Sun and easy going people.

Life is too short, dont stress everyday.Leave your worries behind, go out and play.

hiya! i'm planning on goin to ibiza to work in summer 2005 too. i have one friend who reckons she's up for coming, but let's just say i'm not going to hold my breath. so yeah, as it stands i'm on my own too. when are you planning on goin out, etc? do you have msn messenger?

thanx,
ruth x

im planning on going over next summer too but not too work....just like a 4 month holiday 8)

im on my own as it stands too but theres a couple of mates that are interested but you know what its like........end up not interested :evil:

info would be muchos appreciated on accomodation for that length of time..

peace x x

ally said:
im planning on going over next summer too but not too work....just like a 4 month holiday 8)

im on my own as it stands too but theres a couple of mates that are interested but you know what its like........end up not interested :evil:

peace x x

Hello.I will be setting msn up on Sunday.

Had a power cut and now my pc is acting like a 4 year old.
I want to go out for about 4-5 months.Maybe longer maybe shorter.Like to leave May time.See the place when its quiet.

I want to experience the whole of Ibiza

James Farelle said:
ally said:

peace x x

Hello.I will be setting msn up on Sunday.

Had a power cut and now my pc is acting like a 4 year old.
I want to go out for about 4-5 months.Maybe longer maybe shorter.Like to leave May time.See the place when its quiet.

I want to experience the whole of Ibiza

im thinking end of may start of june til the end of the season 4-5 months...
you can get my messenger address off this site mate.

peace x x

im still trying to work out what i am gonna do out there if i go out. if i still have a shitty job come march its a definate, although im working hard at the moment to improve my prospects, so i cant say its 100% definate that im coming. ive been looking into evening courses on spanish at local colleges etc. (ive only been back 1 day!) but im pretty much definately wanting to come out.

i reckon id probably end up doing bar work or something, but i wouldnt wanna job that ended at like 6am or anything, ideally something that ended 2am at the latest which would allow me a couple of hours of partying when the notion took me :)

where you guys planning on staying? having been to san antonio, i reckon i'd rather find a place in ibiza town, cause a. its nicer and b. there'd be less pissed up fannies stotting about all the time singing football songs.

id be coming out on my own, as i dont think any of my other mates would have the balls to do it, but some would probably come out and visit for a week or so. feel free to add me on msn though, cause if i do come out i dont wanna get lonely out there! and saving cost on rent would be advantageous :D

im so there next year..... if anyone is interested in going out there...... let me know,i just cant wait,and going out there with new mates would be wicked!!!!

im so there next year..... if anyone is interested in going out there...... let me know,i just cant wait,and going out there with new mates would be wicked!!!!

fatphilb said:
where you guys planning on staying? having been to san antonio, i reckon i'd rather find a place in ibiza town, cause a. its nicer and b. there'd be less pissed up fannies stotting about all the time singing football songs.

There is a LOT less work in Pl. den Bossa and Ibz.

I'll also be there again next year....
I'm thinking May 26th - til mid June...
Counting the days already....223 Days to go.. :lol:

MyVenture said:
I'll also be there again next year....
I'm thinking May 26th - til mid June...
Counting the days already....223 Days to go.. :lol:

working out there for 3 weeks,think your in the wrong forum

ibiza 2005

Hi, im planning on going out beginning of may but friends are not sure, wud love to go with a group of randomers! Email/ msn me! Also where were u thinking, san ant or sumwhere else?

Much love!

hmm, plans might be on hold now as im maybe getting a serious job, but even if i do im still coming out for at least a fortnight. if the new job is a heap of sh!te then im gonna cut my losses and move out for the summer. i dont think i could hack living in san an, i think it'd do my head in.

again, im totally up for meeting up with people going out there. im not the kind to just add randoms to msn, but if anyone wants to hook up then feel free to add me fatphilb@hotmail.com :)

i think its better to go out a bit organised, unlike the thousands who probably head out without speaking to anyone else first. this way you have people you can turn to if things get a bit shit, and will also help you settle in better. i cant wait till next summer :p

What's up people. I'm doing an RTW (round the world) trip next year beginning in S. America. I'll be down there for three months, then I'm planning on spending the summer in Ibiza and working for extra cash, so as not to dig into my savings. That should put me in Ibiza around July 1st. Anyone interested in meeting up sharing info etc. gimme a holler by email. I may be joined by one or two of my buddies from here in the states. Holla.

Back