going alone

Yes and you won't be held back by friends wanting to stay in/ go to nights you aren't interested in.

You are never alone in Ibiza! Iv'e went it alone but ended up meeting Spotlighters through this site and ended up having amazing nights with!

I went alone through most of the continent, and made two stops to Ibiza. Once in early August, Once in mid September.

I think I would like march or april better though?

i went on my own but wasnt on my own for long met so many people had made loads of new friends by the end of the holiday, had a great time!

Yea just do it.....

I went on my own nine years ago and have been back every year on my own too meet the people I've met over the years,be it workers,people who live there or people who have bars and stuff there. In Ibiza your never alone....8)

Get yourself there in August/September.

And when you call yourself "older youth" if you dont mind me asking....How old?

Regards.
Martin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there in August and September. Didn't really care for San An too much, but it was good. Next time I wouldn't mind showing up early to get a job.

And Martin, i'm 27

I was there in August and September. Didn't really care for San An too much, but it was good. Next time I wouldn't mind showing up early to get a job.

And Martin, i'm 27

Hi,

I'd get rid of the older bit......I'm 40 :eek:.....I'm still up for it on my own every year..

Regards.

46 soon and still going strong.your never too old for ibiza.i know loads of people in there 70;s that still enjoy it.and i am talking about some couples who go for 35 days at a time.twice a year.saves messing about with that normal two week hols.and repacking every 3 to 4 weeks.plus it works out cheaper for them doing it that way.

me i have now gone from 14 days to 15/16 and this oct 18 days.next year might make it 3 weeks or 4 see how i go.might meet someone before then.which would be nice.but bad in a way.bang go;s the free time in bathroom.nag nag nag.?

Back