going alone,looking 4 traveller partners

E

ernesto

hiIm flying to ibiza on 8th of july and i will stay there until the end of august,i have no job and i hve no place to stay but i will look for it there ,ive been told that this is the best way to get a job,ive never been to ibiza before.i m gonna take 7 days camping ...first in some location in the isaland and then ill look for a job and accomodation.
do u want to find a job,are u interested in coming with me? ... if not we could meet up there and i could get u some free drinks in the bar i work
im 23 years old brown eyed and tall boy from spain , and im ready to have fuuuuuun and meet people ,dance ,drink, beach and have the time of my life ...party party party¡¡¡¡email me and i see u ther
i will send u my photo when i get your answer

no offense but im not gay

Que pasa?

Hola
Yo soy Mexicano y por el momento estoy estudiando en Madrid, pero estare en Ibiza del 14 de Julio al 29, si quieres nos podemos ver por alla.

Hola

Loco te cuento que somos dos Uruguayos que vamos a llegar el 1 de agosto,es nuestra primeras vez y no conocemos a nadie,tampoco somos gays!!!

Cualquier sosa escribenos
SAludos

Muy bien Daniel.
:)
Gracias por el aviso pero no habia
muchos gays na isla. No que me importe pero
de maricones , nada.
Pero te digo en serio, eh ... para hombres de
conquista por las chicas ... vamos ...
:twisted:
Son bonitas, bonitas ...
Yo estaba ahi hace poco ... con mi esposa
:cry:
Pero nada la quiero mucho :p
Que tengan lindas vacaciones ...

Hola!!!

Hola...sorry I won't attempt to write the rest in Spanish because it would take me forever......Two Italian-Canadian girls will be there Aug15-22 hope we can meet up and party together.........p.s I am 22yrs old

Hola Nadia

Lastima que nosotros vamos a estar hasta el 7 de Agosto sino nos encantaria conocerlas,espero que disfrutemos mucho.

Saludos

Daniel

Come on

i want more people to write me
come on im so so sweet
who want to meet up?

and eventually im not going alone anymore ,a friend is coming with me :p

Hey

My friend and I are coming to Ibiza on 15 Aug - 10 Sept. We are looking to meet up with as many people as possible and party our asses off :lol: So if you are going to be there then tell us where to meet.

Party It up in ibiza

Al be at Ibiza from July 23rd to July 31st. A friend is coming with me. We want to meet people so we can party it up over their.

Back