Godskitchen no more!!!

i found it on the gk resident page i.e. www.jonobir.com all it was a little article on the main page under the heading news. i've not seen anything official on the gk board!

Interesting!!
They were also supposed to do a big night in the new club in Elephant & Castle, the Coronet and they have pulled out of that too as they do not think they will fill it.

as if you not going to miss it. i thought it was the best night on the island when it was at amnesia

they've also pulled out of the second plymouth arena tour, which was meant to be this weekend.
i think it's a shame when a club try's to sell out of it's own country, they shouldn't be concentrating on the states.they'll be the next cream.

i have to say that i had one of favourite nights at godskitchen a few years back when they were at amnesia!

it was the year when tiesto and fergie were resident. i still to this day remember when tiesto first dropped suburban train and the place went mental!!

it was one of them nights that i will never forget!

i had a feeling that as soon as they went to eden it was the begining of their demise in ibiza.

added with the fact that crasher took the amnesia slot and cream have got trance covered, its not surprising gods are not their this year!

Woul that have been '99 Robbo? If so we were there.
Can't see gk doing much cop over here, clubbings pretty dire as it is. With all the anti "you know what" policies.

no, it was 2001

gods first started thier ibiza residency in 99 with brandon block, alex p, lisa lashes!

i went in 2001. got the posters on me wall!!

3rd july 2001
PICOTTO
FERGIE
TIESTO
:D :D :D

i could put that night down as one of the best nights of my life. A club that mekes me think that will be missed by me :(

lucky you, them posters were mint!

that was also the line-up for the night i went, but it was somet like 28th july.

class night!!

It's a pity, it seems that GK in Amnesia was one of the best nights on the island but apparantly it lost something when it moved to Eden last summer (we didn't actually go to GK last summer for some reason) and with 'crasher taking over Tuesday nights at Amnesia I suppose there was nowhere else that GK could have gone to.

I really wish i'd been at that night GazDaBomb went to in 2001 with Fergie, Tiesto and Picotto that would just about be my dream line up I think, especially if Fergie did a 3 hour set! My mate Sig is a huge Fregie fan too and would be in heaven!

GazDaBomb said:
i went in 2001. got the posters on me wall!!

3rd july 2001
PICOTTO
FERGIE
TIESTO

i could put that night down as one of the best nights of my life. A club that mekes me think that will be missed by me :(

In 2001 I went on the 31st of July when the line up was Tall Paul, Fergie and Tiesto and yes, I too think that was one of the best nights out of my life.

Godskitchem just seemed perfect for Amnesia

I'll never forget that night...

Back