Godskitchen at Eden

G

goAmebaby

Hi all.....I made it to this party July 9 after watching the sunset at Cafe Del Mar and having a field day shopping in a black-light store in SanAn after a few drinks of course :lol:
I don't know who the DJ was just before ArminVBuuren, but he rocked and of course Armin was absolutely fab. Anyone have the bootleg- I was trying to find it!!
I enjoyed this party the best of my days on Ibiza, Eden wasn't too big, I liked their light system and occasional stilted fire wielding visitors, and it shore wuz itch satisfying trance :p :)
whoo hooo!

Gods

I made it to Gods on the 16th, I wasnt planning to go but now Im glad I did, I was totoally amazing Van Burren was quality the fire dancers and people on stilts were great to watch. the only let down was Fergie

I went on the 16th too. What the f*** was Fergie playing!?! It was like a mix of hard house and techo, I thought it was pish.

Fergie - I have herd on Radio 1 the last couple of weeks and he is so bad.
One time golden boy on the way down.
I think he is playing proggy hard house.

ive seen fergie quite a bit recently and also regret that he may be joining the Sacha clones on the dark side. shame really.
saying that, at GodsKitchen GlobalGathering last week he was really chunky and fun, the best ive seen him since last summer.

i've nothing against "regional accents" but he is almost unintelligable on his radio1 show. he appears to have put on weight as well.

AVB seems to be on a bit of a roll at the moment though, as does Tall Paul. The gods lineups at Eden are tops, as is the decor and quality lasers. regrettably eden is a cak-hole. :twisted:

God I love Armin Van Buuren. I saw him in the Netherlands in club O (you may have heard some live mixes from there) and he kicked the crap out of Tiesto (even though I love him as much). Eden does sound like a crappy club (compared to others), but there is no way that a line-up like that should be missed if you're into trance...

i've also been to goskitchen the 16th of july. well, it was a good night but definetly not the best night. i had a light blue "cuba" t-shirt on. did anyone see me? :D

back to Godskitchen

i just found out- the guy before AVB that night(July 9) was John00Fleming- he kicked ass too!
should i have gone to Cream to see Tiesto....i was too bagged by Thursday to party any more, isn't that pathetic ;)

Re: back to Godskitchen

[quote="goAmebaby"
should i have gone to Cream to see Tiesto....i was too bagged by Thursday to party any more, isn't that pathetic ;)[/quote]
there's only one thing for it baby, you'll just have to go back
00Fleming is a ressie at Gods in the UK and is ever reliable. saw him once play for 5hours as the following dj didn't turn up and he was on fire. :D

Re: back to Godskitchen

[quote="goAmebaby"
should i have gone to Cream to see Tiesto....i was too bagged by Thursday to party any more, isn't that pathetic ;)[/quote]
there's only one thing for it baby, you'll just have to go back
00Fleming is a ressie at Gods in the UK and is ever reliable. saw him once play for 5hours as the following dj didn't turn up and he was on fire. :D

me and my mate were planning to go to cream but our reps arranged a 1 3/4 free bar at peppers then some irish bloke gave my mate 4 shots of sambooker so after 40 mins watching him being sick into the harbour I took him home

Best Dj for me when i went was Ricky Effe. Enjoyed both his and Armin van Buuren's sets much better than Mauro Piccotto.

I was there when Ricky Effe played live. He was alright, but I don't like that italian techno shite (no offence to fans of it). That's why I hate how Picotto went from great trance (Lizard) to what he makes and plays now (Awesome & Umek - Gatex). What is that stuff?

:rolleyes: U lot sound like a load of west Enders AVB is pish!! Commercial trance that what he plays!!!!! :twisted: [/code][/b]

Agreed i think GK should take up the Tuesday nite spot vacated by Crasher at amnesia that would be good!!! :D

Back