Gods....

gods are not in ibiza because they are 'concentrating' on the states.......still after there poor season at eden i think they could do with a break.

I went gods last year @ eden and even though it was a good night nothing beat when they were at amnesia the year before last.. Oh what memories :D

Still we have gods global gathering with the Bora bora beach party to look forward to
:D

Do you happen to know the date of that beach party. Hopefully between 3 and 17th og august ;)

godskitche global gathering is in england (stratford upon avon) at the end of july.

They are just creating a bora bora beach party, bringing in tons of sand and loads of palm trees.

2000 closing party for GK at Amnesia was best night i've ever had in Amnesia.

They also arent in ibiza because....

- They are cooncentrating not on the states so much but on complety gutting/stripping their home 'Code' in the UK and creating what they say will be the best club in the world.

N8 said:
2000 closing party for GK at Amnesia was best night i've ever had in Amnesia.

They also arent in ibiza because....

- They are cooncentrating not on the states so much but on complety gutting/stripping their home 'Code' in the UK and creating what they say will be the best club in the world.

Thats what they say anyway, but they would of been there if things had worked out better.

They didn't want to be at Eden anymore, and that didn't leave many options. They couldn't go to amnesia cos of the big scandal, Es paradis, Pacha & El divinio wern't suitable really. Privilige kept phoning Gods wanting them there but Gods wern't interested. They were gonna be at Space on the second Tuesday of the month, but that fell through and i dunno why. Just seems like they couldn't be bothered with the hassle for just 3 nights.

Back