Goa Ibiza in 2009?

Mnml

Does anyone know if Goaclub.es will be in Space or anywhere else in Ibiza in summer of 2009? They had really good line-ups last summer on fridays at Space. I went to the opening party, but it wasn't that crowded and I heard that the other parties were quite empty too and they had to cancel some of the dj¨s they had booked.

I really hope that they're coming back to Ibiza this summer or there isn't going to be that many good parties. Last year there were Cocoon, Monza and Goa (and IbizaUnderground maybe, though I've never been there), but this year? I've booked my flights to Ibiza in first and second week of JuLy and I'd like to some good parties (musically) as Cocoon, Monza and Goa. If Goa isn¨t coming back, is there any parties you'd recommend for a person who likes minimal/deep house; techno? Someone wrote here earlier that Luciano/Cadenza might have a reidency (at Pacha of all places?) this summer, any truth in that?

There are no signs of a Goa night this year, but there are some open spaces in the calendar of Space, so I hope they fill some dates with some musical related events (Because I'm a minimal / techhouse / techno addict too!)

Other party's to visit (this year) if you're into minimal / techhouse / techno:
Meganite (Picotto and friends like: Adam Beyer, Mistress Barbara etc.)
We Love Space Sundays (I've had an awesome detroit techno night with Carl Craig and Jeff Mills last year!)
Carl Cox @ Space
The Zoo Project @ Gala Night (Probably gonna offer some minimal/techno DJ's, just keep an eye on the line-ups!)
Be @ Space maybe... (they announced Guy Gerber as a resident for this year on the Space website)

and of course Cocoon (I'm able to visit 2 cocoon nights, AND I WILL! :D)
Don't forget to keep praying for DC10 to open ;)

Back