GO SEE ROGER SANCHEZ!!!

PachaGirl79

Pachabloke and I just saw him in LA, he was fantastic. Can't wait to see him in Ibiza this summer. At the end he got on the mic and talked to the crowd for a while, and he thanked everyone for supporting him. What a class act!! Heres a DJ who lives up to all the hype... I was not by any means disappointed. 8)

Danny Howells?? OVERRATED. He could not keep my butt on the dance floor for longer than 10-15 minutes at a time. How horrible! There was no substance, no beauty, no wonderful buildups that caused my heart to flutter...just incessant pounding. Just awful. :evil:

What a class act!! Heres a DJ who lives up to all the hype... I was not by any means disappointed.

girl u took the words right out of my mouth, this is from my review

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1190

And get this, he is one of the coolest guys ever!!!! We asked him to autograph our Release Urself flyers and he was like “yeah no problem guys, I’ll take care of it in a bit”, and he took the flyers from us, and we were like cool ok, he’ll give them to us when he’s done his set. We see him scrambling around the dj booth with his little mini flashlight looking for something and we just automatically assumed it was the next vinyl he wanted to play. Turns out, he was looking for a pen, and we were like what, we have a pen right here and he refused to take it. HIS pen was one of those special silver markers that has glittering silver ink. He spent like 2mins looking for it so he could give us a cool autograph on our flyers…I mean WOW, I cant believe he did that. After his set was over we got a pic with him as well…UNBELIEVABLE GUY!!!!!

It was gorgeous house, everywhere from lush, trancey beats to tribal to harder dance to funkier stuff... he's got something for EVERYONE and its ALL wonderful. :D

Missed him last year and that was a big mistake that I will certainly have to make up for!

I saw him in 2001 @ El Divino and that's true, that was one of my best night in Ibiza.
the problem is that I like also Sven Vath & Cocoon the same night...
:evil: :cry: :evil:

@ str8 from Canada baby!!
Hey met a girl last summer on Ibiza and she is from Edmonton, too!
Maybe it´s possible you know she. She´s called Julie McMillan.

PS: I saw Roger Sanchez last year, too! He´s GREAT i love his style he make the people scream!

This year I´m on Ibiza,too. On the 14th of June goes my plane!

Last time I saw Sanchez was last year @turnmills London when he did a UK vs US night. The main room was Sanchez and the back room was CJ Mackintosh.
What a night!! :eek:
I really mean this when I say I was totally torn between the two rooms. I'd be totally lost listening to Sanchez when one of my mates would come drag me into CJ's set.
Next thing I know I've been in the back room for ages until another one of my mates comes screaming 'you've got to see what he's doing next door'.

Anyway fab night all round, just didn't want it to end. Sanchez is a defo for mondays, manumission and jo mills can do what they like. Pacha looks like a winner all season!!

PachaGirl79 said:
Danny Howells?? OVERRATED. He could not keep my butt on the dance floor for longer than 10-15 minutes at a time. How horrible! There was no substance, no beauty, no wonderful buildups that caused my heart to flutter...just incessant pounding. Just awful. :evil:

Danny Howells can be suspect. I've been to a few sets where Danny H really droped a proper set; but there were also times when his set went nowhere -- just flat.

everyone keeps goin on about this. Id LOVE to but Sven Vath and Laurent Garnier are playin Cocoon the same night. Sayin that if I can get my mate to get us into c Sanchez vip style i might have to pop in..

..im such a vip WHORE ;)

S-Man at Bed in Sheffield, UK on may 31st ;)

AND its on his 36th birthday - what a night ahead :p

Anyone going ?

DrewUK said:
S-Man at Bed in Sheffield, UK on may 31st ;)

AND its on his 36th birthday - what a night ahead :p

Anyone going ?

8 hours as well :D Would be venturing up the M1 for that one but I've got 9 hour date with MAW :D

He's playing Turnmills the wk after which is very tempting but I can't stand Turnmills as a club :twisted:

Why don't you like turnmills Babs? I've had some of my best nights at Trade there, I think its a wicked venue :D

cookie said:
Why don't you like turnmills Babs? I've had some of my best nights at Trade there, I think its a wicked venue :D

I used to be there all the time - The Gallery, City Loud, London Calling and had some wicked times but the last time I went in March some prick was trying it on with me, my b/friend was dancing about 2 metres away from me while I was just having a cigarette but this dick wouldn't take a hint that I wasn't interested, in the end I said to this bloke quite politely 'Can you leave me along pls, I'm not interested and I'm with my b/friend' and he got up gave me such a look of disgust that I'd 'dared' to reject him and proceeded to drop a bottle on my head :cry: Gave me a stonker of a bruise and was all dizzy and concussed for a few days afterwards :cry:

So that's kind of put me off the place :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll be back tho :D

That sounds awful, you don't need that sh*t. Hope it doesn't put you off for too long :D
BTW Egg was good on friday, cool electro clash music which was a bit of a refreshing change. Scarily trendy tho, but I'm sure that wont last long :p

Back