GO SEE Jazzy M !!!!!

It really depends on how busy it is and how the nights going. The last few times I've been it's been about 6.30ish so you'll be fine for tubes/trains etc. to take you to the airport.

cheers all

Babs, you never know we might be there. Jesus i bet you don't have anybody else flying to your birthday. it better be good.

Dublin Born said:
cheers all

Babs, you never know we might be there. Jesus i bet you don't have anybody else flying to your birthday. it better be good.

I know I would be flattered and honoured :lol: ;)

If you don't make it for this one, let me know in advance if you want to know who's playing on any dates cos I know the Promoter and I'll find out for you.

Eg. if you're a Carter stalker like me :lol: Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter is launching his new residency there on 28th Feb :D

Barbie said:
Dublin Born said:
cheers all

I know I would be flattered and honoured :lol: ;)

If you don't make it for this one, let me know in advance if you want to know who's playing on any dates cos I know the Promoter and I'll find out for you.

Eg. if you're a Carter stalker like me :lol: Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter is launching his new residency there on 28th Feb :D

that sounds a strong possibility. 24th of jan is unlikely but you never know what last minute ideas might pop up :!: That carter night could be a good one. I'll stay in touch, thanks again.

Dublin Born said:
What time does ministry close at. Just wondering if I can stay in London 'til "So......." on Fri 30th?

Course you can....you know it makes sense!

He is Playing Lush @ Kelly's Portrush this weekend Dublin born

seanbelfast said:
He is Playing Lush @ Kelly's Portrush this weekend Dublin born

Can't make Lush but thanks anyway. It will be a cracker :!:

Whats that club like anyway. I heard it's pretty big and full of nippers. Sorry if your a nipper :D

Back