Go-Karts

A

Anubis1020

Does anyone know how much it costs to go go-karting in ibiza? And any suggestions on what to do in Formentera? Thanks!

I don't know how much it is :cry: but it's less than 10 minutes walk from the Egg in San An on the San An to Ibiza town road :D .

Hopefully that's some help?? But not what you wanted, but ask one of the people that run the site, they should know.

think its about 15euro for about 10 mins go karting my pals went there last year whilst i went to calla conte

yeah 15e sounds about right all i know is we done an hour there last time and it cost a few quid but good craick with a couple of beers in u and a few girls standing laughing as u spank it into the wall

I've driven past the go kart track on the main Ibiza - Santa Eularia road several hundred times - never seems to be busy but always open so I suppose some people stop and try it.

I wouldnt reccomend going when its been raining and then trying to see how sideways you can go or how many times you can donut the karts and generally abuse them. Thats definately not fun ;)

jsmith4519 said:
good craick with a couple of beers in u and a few girls standing laughing as u spank it into the wall

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gb_s111_2.gif

I went Go Karting in San An last year and it was brilliant, few beers with mates and laughing at each others p.iss poor driving skillz :D

It gave me and my friends back pains which were felt 3-4 days after we went karting!

My advice is to get as far away as u can from that...

^^ I suppose it's just like Go-Karting in the UK or any other country. As for the back pains, were you crashing alot? Because any amount of G-Force is obviously going to cause you aches and soreness, whether you crash a Go-Kart, Car, Bus, whatever. 8)

Try the Mini-Bikes also when you are at the Go-Kart track. They take a couple of laps to get used to, but they are great. Make sure you wear the knee sliders!!

binary_finary said:
^^ I suppose it's just like Go-Karting in the UK or any other country. As for the back pains, were you crashing alot? Because any amount of G-Force is obviously going to cause you aches and soreness, whether you crash a Go-Kart, Car, Bus, whatever. 8)

Actually as funny as it'll sound - we did NOT crash at all... yet had major back pain :(

Do you just turn up to do the go karting thing as there are 15 of us. Also are you all on the track at the same time?

Went karting on another track (not San An) they have twin engined karts which r very fast but was sore for 2 days after. Great fun and worth a visit, maybe someone else knows where it is.

Back