Global Gathering

Squeeze

Christ, it's weeks away, I'm so excited. nayone else going? Or am I being a spaz and is there already a thread for this?

I am a creamfields girl at heart, but after everyone telling me GG is a million times better i am booked for the weekend.I am wetting myself with excitement! WOOOOOOOO:lol:

Creamfields isn't a patch on Gathering! Gathering is so much more mental, more full of people who take their music seriously rather than people just going there for the name.

Did I get a bit serious then? :rolleyes:

Too right I'll be there. Got festival fever after Sonar this yr. Doubt the weather'll be as gud tho!

Not sure about after partis yet... Usually have amassive rave at the camp site!

you lucky lot i have never been but so want to go to one, but this year cannot as we are getting back from ibiza late on the saturday so what be the point, and the other reason is i have two children and i think i will need to see them b4 i go off again afew days away from each other never hurts anyone.

Creamfields isn't a patch on Gathering! Gathering is so much more mental, more full of people who take their music seriously rather than people just going there for the name.

Looks like i made the right decision then...Bring it on!:p

I will definately be going. Just got to sort out tickets, i've entered about 654941254 competitions so hopefully I will win some, if not it's the creditcard for me :eek::twisted:

Isnt really the sorta thing theres an after party for as its in the middle of no where n is a 2 day event anyway . That said im sure some real troopers may try n sort something

Who's still braving the floods for this? Im going out to get me sen a pair of big wellies for this its going to be very messy in more ways than one...:spank:

Who's still braving the floods for this? Im going out to get me sen a pair of big wellies for this its going to be very messy in more ways than one...:spank:

looks like no wellies needed, sunshine tomorrow... woooo! 8)

looks like no wellies needed

:lol: Im so good at predicting these things.. :rolleyes:

awesome festival, slaps to Mr Lawler and Digweed though :evil:

Big thumbs up to Armin, Eric Prydz, S.O.S boys and EDDIEEEE, EDIEEEEEEEEEE EDIEEEEEE!!!!!!

Booka Shade n Sasha were in top form. Bit dissapointed with Sven Vath . Was boppin away to Danny Howells too . The queue to get in was a JOKE!!!

Back