Glastonbury

I got wind that none of my crew were attending so I've decided not to go.

Gutted, though considering the money I spend there I'm gonna have a week in the sun somewhere (probably Sharm El Sheik) to soften the blow

Glasto isn't anywhere near my top 5 fave festivals but I'm still going, there's always some good stuff going on especially on the Glade stage and dance tents. Looking forward to Way Out West sound system on Friday evening :D

Hope to God it won't be raining as much as it did last year tho. That was just ridiculous

Still time.

Got ticket.

For the first time ever Im doubting whether to go!
Glastonbury tickets STILL on sale,of course keep clear of the MTV stage or whatever they are calling it:evil:....Fantastic diversity all over the site:D...Pissed up and ready to download:!:

My God I've not been for about 8 years...it's really turning into party in the park isn't it? :eek: :lol:

What next? A no trainers policy? :lol:

(It'll still be amazing. In the 170,000 people that'll be going, in the billion acres of the place, there'll be loads of decent underground stuff.8)

The new developments merely mean you'll get a better number and class of kids around the Pyramid stage.:lol: (and Jay Z might scare off tarquin and Sebastien :lol:)

If HMD are doing their thing this year again it'd be worth the entrance fee alone (wish I was going now :cry:)

What next? A no trainers policy? :lol:

(It'll still be amazing. In the 170,000 people that'll be going, in the billion acres of the place, there'll be loads of decent underground stuff.8)

The new developments merely mean you'll get a better number and class of kids around the Pyramid stage.:lol: (and Jay Z might scare off tarquin and Sebastien :lol:)

If HMD are doing their thing this year again it'd be worth the entrance fee alone (wish I was going now :cry:)

Why don't you! :eek: You can still buy tickets!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7345780.stm <= :lol:

James Blunt for Glastonbury.

Now you're excited,but the best is yet to come....Shakin'Stevens', Gilbert O'Sullivan, Crowded House,Loads more, some good one's imo,Massive Attack,Goldfrapp,Seasick Steve and Manu Chao! :p Tickets still available,but the proper press release will sell it out now:!:

Last edited by a moderator:
if the leaked line-ups are even remotely correct, then its a piss-poor effort

a whole host of people moan about Jay-Z headlining but

lets not forget that when you take the almost comedian Eminem out of the debate - Jay-Z is the biggest hiphop artist in the world (and IMO definitely "bigger" than Eminem)

now, look at the indie world - trot out an album thats maybe 50% decent and you are headlining festivals up and down the country

Actually change that thought - it's an amazing line up...as long as you steer clear of the pyramid shambles.

Actually change that thought - it's an amazing line up...as long as you steer clear of the pyramid shambles.

agreed with bells on there. On the main stages, i only really wanna catch Goldfrapp, Gossip and maybe We are Scientists

there is just sooooo many good acts to see elsewhere though, and thats before you even venture into the green/circus/comedy/theatre/vagueness fields

more than enough to keep little russ occupied i think

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/performance.aspx?id=2179

vagueness fields

rip

Shangri-la now apparently - they had a big fall out with Eavis. My friend who worked for them last year still hasn't been paid!

I think the area is ditching burlesque in favour of flower power this year.

agreed with bells on there. On the main stages, i only really wanna catch Goldfrapp, Gossip and maybe We are Scientists

there is just sooooo many good acts to see elsewhere though, and thats before you even venture into the green/circus/comedy/theatre/vagueness fields

more than enough to keep little russ occupied i think

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/performance.aspx?id=2179

Oh dear - the pilchard = quite cross:

No portishead, and only techno dj is Marc Broom.
For you Candi Staton and Roisin Murphy twice.

Right now, looking at the listings, not very impressed so far :-/

Back