Glastonbury 2013

at T in the Park, in the slam, tent, that would be pretty impressive show i think

i've a feeling they will play quite a load of festivals...this new live show of their's will have been pretty pricey to produce, so need to recoup the costs.

if they play glastonbury, i'll probably go watch them, tick them off my list of bands/acts still to see. im not the biggest kraftwerk fan, mates are going to Sonar and for them kraftwerk is the big draw, i was going to go as its a great week, but im not overly impressed with kraftwerk & pet shop boys as headliners to justify the money..(dont like the change of Sonar by day venue either.)

I wasn't a big Kraftwerk fan but damn if that show at Exit a few years back wasn't mindblowing. Highly recommended!

at T in the Park, in the slam, tent, that would be pretty impressive show i think

i've a feeling they will play quite a load of festivals...this new live show of their's will have been pretty pricey to produce, so need to recoup the costs.

if they play glastonbury, i'll probably go watch them, tick them off my list of bands/acts still to see. im not the biggest kraftwerk fan, mates are going to Sonar and for them kraftwerk is the big draw, i was going to go as its a great week, but im not overly impressed with kraftwerk & pet shop boys as headliners to justify the money..(dont like the change of Sonar by day venue either.)

not a bad line up for this years SLAM tent released today...... think i may be going back after all these years :)

not a bad line up for this years SLAM tent released today...... think i may be going back after all these years :)

Cracking line up for the Slam tent.

RICHIE HAWTIN, SETH TROXLER, SLAM, DJ SNEAK, DERRICK CARTER, NINA KRAVIZ, EATS EVERYTHING and SILICONE SOUL.

RICHIE HAWTIN, SETH TROXLER, SLAM, DJ SNEAK, DERRICK CARTER, NINA KRAVIZ, EATS EVERYTHING and SILICONE SOUL.
Does look good lineup, depends how they spread them over the 3 days though...I'm still eyeing Electric Elephant for that weekend anyway.

not forgetting...Klock n Dettmann (B2B) and Adam Beyer.....a lovely techno line up....best in years

My friends saw Kraftwerk at the back end of last week and said the whole show was unreal. I'm definitely going to catch them if i can this year.

We are looking at eastern electrics as well, lineup very impressive.......

although I'm just thinking if I will be up for camping after the Glastonbury experience.
Mates are doing stop making sense in Croatia across that weekend and that is an option (but we will be in Croatia for unknown the following month anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports from anyone who went??
Had the bbc coverage on over the weekend as was working. In terms of Headliners it looked to that the Arctic Monkeys were easilly the best of the big 3. Alex Turner commanded that stage like he had done it a thousand times before where as I thought the stones were abit wobbly. The XX and Foals looked pretty decent too. I reckon with the weather etc is must have been a belter of a weekend!

In terms of Headliners it looked to that the Arctic Monkeys were easilly the best of the big 3.

The Stones made the weekend for me.

Had a wonderful time...always enjoy Glasto! It's still the best festie.

All a bit sensible though. Not enough punk spirit or mosh pit moshing and too many posh white kids doing balloons.

Back