Glasto Lineup is Up!!

watching the tv to get a true flavour of glastonbury is about as pointless as buying Playboy for the editorial...

I don't do festivals - mud, manky toilets, etc, just don't appeal. You probably get a better view of the bands on your telly than you do standing a mile away. :D

I've got 3 friends who are djing there this year - if I could blag a squeeze, then I'm there too, highly unlikely though

sounds mega - would love to have been there (do you know if any recordings were made of that?)
Always found it hard to find live recordings by them,never heard of anything from that glasto year..got to see them at mercury lounge in nyc back in 2002 with full band it was very good.Friends of mine got to see them last year in miami when they toured for a few weeks.

I don't do festivals - mud, manky toilets, etc, just don't appeal.

I thought that until I was coerced into going to one. Now it's all part of the experience :D

And to be honest the only manky toilets I've experienced were the ones in the car park on the Monday morning whilst queuing to get out. That was an eye-wateringly disgusting experience :eek: :lol:

I don't do festivals - mud, manky toilets, etc, just don't appeal. You probably get a better view of the bands on your telly than you do standing a mile away. :D

this is true, but I can personally say that Glastonbury changed my life, with regards to festival-going. It really has everything - it's not just a music festival.
Last year, when we say Muse, we were 3/4 of the way back of 100,000 people, so I saw sweet FA - but it was a collective experience i'll never forget.
I suppose the fact it was 5 days of glorious sun helped as well !

Cannot WAIT for this years fest.
Paul Simon, White Lies, U2, QOTSA, Naked & Famous, Vaccines, BB King, Biffy, Cold War Kids - there's so much I want to see just on the main stages, let alone all the smaller stages.

As for the night-time/after-hours part of Glastonbury; Shangri-La, Unit9 etc - bonkers.

The guy who sits next to me at work has been looking forward to this years Glasto since April last year! It's the one thing he's had to look forward to in ages (due to being a boring bast) Felt sorry for him at first now he's just doing my head in going on about it. Very jealous though, gutted i can't go anymore!

Back