Glasto Lineup is Up!!

already got a mate who wants to sell his ticket because of the lineup!

That attitude is ridiculous in my opinion. I could spend all 4 days there and not see one artist i had heard of before and still have the best time of my life!

I'm quite impressed with it anyway. Some great big names as well as loads of hidden gems.

The only problem i have with it is the many clashes when there are 2 or sometimes 3 or 4 acts i want to see at the same time.

I can't wait 8)8)8)

yeah i think its ridiculous too. Not sure how he intends to sell it i have no idea how the tickets work. maybe it cant be done if it has a photo

....Some great big names as well as loads of hidden gems.

The only problem i have with it is the many clashes when there are 2 or sometimes 3 or 4 acts i want to see at the same time.

I can't wait 8)8)8)

+1

To be fair Tinie Tempah is the only act on there thats made me go :rolleyes: - I can't see why he's on the Pyramid stage AT ALL.

But to the rest - those I know and those I've yet to discover.....I may have just done a little excited wee :lol:

Quite content myself with the line up - headliners aren't my cup of tea but I can see myself mooching about for four days. Now just hoping the weather is ok! Delighted to see Wu Tang on there. Protect ya' neck!

Wont be in Ibiza late enough in the year to catch Carl Cox either so depending who he clashes with may head over to see his big ol' head bouncing along to some beats!

Just looked at the line-up.
Anyone who isn't happy with that is lost in this world.
I wouldn't know where to start...

Just looked at the line-up.
Anyone who isn't happy with that is lost in this world.
I wouldn't know where to start...
too true...dont care for main stages at festivals myself but lookin at who`s playing in the smaller stages and dance areas its very very good.Only went once to glasto it was the year dubtribe sound systen hosted there own stage for the weekend,san frandisco tent i think they called it.we spent most of the weekend there...:eek:

Tons of great acts in the various arenas.
If I were going, I think I'd have a huge scheduling problem.

how could you not be happy.

anyone who had the foresight to buy a ticket must have known a bit about the festival, it's really strong IMO and as already said, you could park up at the world stage or some hippy shamen **** with rodber and be happy as a duck with it's ass in the air.

re: tix - you can get your money back and send it back, but pretty sure you can't transfer it.

I've got 3 friends who are djing there this year - if I could blag a squeeze, then I'm there too, highly unlikely though

too true...dont care for main stages at festivals myself but lookin at who`s playing in the smaller stages and dance areas its very very good.Only went once to glasto it was the year dubtribe sound systen hosted there own stage for the weekend,san frandisco tent i think they called it.we spent most of the weekend there...:eek:

sounds mega - would love to have been there (do you know if any recordings were made of that?)

Back