Girly Thread - winter boots

Beckiboo

Ok, I've just been inspecting the Office sale - and there is a pair of boots on there that I LOVE! I considered getting them last winter but couldn't really afford them at the time, plus they were similar to another pair of boots I'd bought.

Now, I've just gone onto the website and they've been reduced from £95 to £35 - plus in the size I want and the colour I want - it almost seems too good to be true! :lol:

Should I buy the boots as they are cheap, and save them for this winter? Or is it a waste of £35 as they will be sitting in my wardrobe for six months before I can wear them?

I know it's only £35 but I did promise myself that I wouldnt buy myself any clothes/shoes this month as I'm trying to save for my holidays :spank:

What shall I doooooo :eek:

If it was me I would probably buy them.......impulsebuyer.com!!!! I had the same thing with a pair I wanted from Aldo - I would have bought them if the website had accepted Maestro! :spank: Do you think you will still like them come this winter though?

But sensible head would probably tell you to wait until this winter....and get another pair but then I guess you would have to pay full price :spank:

Tough call!

Go for it - I got my winter boots in early Aug last year - new Kenneth Cole collection came into the shop and I just had to have them....!! 8)

They were meant to be with you - otherwise you wouldnt have seen the discount :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, I've just been inspecting the Office sale - and there is a pair of boots on there that I LOVE! I considered getting them last winter but couldn't really afford them at the time, plus they were similar to another pair of boots I'd bought.

Now, I've just gone onto the website and they've been reduced from £95 to £35 - plus in the size I want and the colour I want - it almost seems too good to be true! :lol:

Should I buy the boots as they are cheap, and save them for this winter? Or is it a waste of £35 as they will be sitting in my wardrobe for six months before I can wear them?

I know it's only £35 but I did promise myself that I wouldnt buy myself any clothes/shoes this month as I'm trying to save for my holidays :spank:

What shall I doooooo :eek:

Do it - great way to buy winter stuff. I often do this and save a fortune in the process. Plus if you like them now, you'll still love them in 6 months and you can feel really smug that you got fab boots so cheap when everyone else is spending big money in october :lol: Enjoy !

It's only £35 and that's an amazing price for any boots nowadays. I remember when you could get a nice leather pair of ankle boots for about £35 and knee high for about £75, now it's more like £65 and £105. I'm a bit gutted as I've just spent £80 on some work/weekend day time shoes from aldo, worn them twice and suddenly gone off them and have seen some really similiar ones that I love much more in River I, but they are £65 and that means I will have wasted the £80 ones, oh the complexities of shopping!

Back