Girly days out?

Beckiboo

Can anyone recommend some nice days out for girls?! My friend is pregnant and us girls are trying to think of a few nice things to do that dont involve drinking / clubbing!

I thought maybe a spa for the weekend? But nothing tooooooooo expensive!

Any ideas welcome :p

Not quite suitable for someone who's 7 months pregnant...

She'll love it if not she can watch you lot having fun unless you are all 7 months pregnant?:lol:

Spa Day/weekend is the best bet then. Sitting round a pool listening to dolphin music or some Gregorian Monks chanting with cucumbers over your eyes will have to do. Shop around you get some good deals at those places, especially if you got a few of you.

Grego - there are just loads of weddings / babies going on at the moment! I think it's a sign I am reaching "THAT age" :eek: :spank: :eek:

Jon's an Usher in August, then a Best Man early next year.

My friend is giving birth in June - dont know what the sex is yet!

I had this quandry quite a bit last year while the missus was pregnant.

One successful outing was a hotel spa (Malmaison) where they do pamper sessions for mums to be, then to a good bar that does non alcoholic mojitos (apple instead of rum), then on to a Tapas restaurant for a good meal (with bottles of non alcoholic lager).

:D

how about a high tea session? dont know if you have them over there (but if we got em over here we musta stolen the idea off someone ;)) but its a nice girly day out drinking tea & eating yummy cupcakes..... very civilised.....

I was going to suggest a spa day - I went to a lovely one for my bday, but its in Essex - not sure where you live?!

Or you could do something like a show in London - depending on peoples tastes

I was going to suggest a spa day - I went to a lovely one for my bday, but its in Essex - not sure where you live?!

Or you could do something like a show in London - depending on peoples tastes

Essex would be good - whereabouts did you go?

Essex would be good - whereabouts did you go?

I got taken here for my bday and it was lovely, I would go back in an instant. Just so nice and relaxing. Could be pricey though as I didnt actually pay :lol: but you never know they might do certain deals.

All I would say is if you do book it get your treatments booked in well in advance as when we turned up expecting treatments on the day they were pretty much booked up.

http://www.greenwoodshotel.com/

Back