Girlies - nice perfumes?

spacemonkey

Any suggestions what to get in the duty free??
I usually wear Stella McCartney Sheer Stella but fancy a change...
:?:

I got Rock and Rose by Valentino for Valentines Day - its lush.

Vera Wang Princess is nice but quite strong.

I also quite like Marc Jacobs (the flower one think its called Daisy).

I should run a business in perfumes I go through so many :lol:

I got Rock and Rose by Valentino for Valentines Day - its lush.

Vera Wang Princess is nice but quite strong.

I also quite like Marc Jacobs (the flower one think its called Daisy).

I should run a business in perfumes I go through so many :lol:

was considering the marc jacobs one, will try it out... not keen on anything strong

a girl in my office drowns herself with Angel it is vile :spank: prob to cover the smell of fags as she is always out on a fag break but thats a whole other annoyance (extra half hour a day for smoking breaks....)

was considering the marc jacobs one, will try it out... not keen on anything strong

a girl in my office drowns herself with Angel it is vile :spank: prob to cover the smell of fags as she is always out on a fag break but thats a whole other annoyance (extra half hour a day for smoking breaks....)

I agree, I do not like Angel, shame as its a lovely bottle :lol:
Definitely an acquired taste.

Try Valentino as its nice and fresh and also the Daisy one.

You seen those Gwen Stefani Harijuku Girl ones? Like to know if any of them smell good, only £12

my favourite is bvlgari - omnia (its divine!)

other favourites are:
chanel - no5
gucci - rush
viktor&rolf - flowerbomb
burberry - london
roger&gallet - ginger

im obsessed with perfume.....!:lol:

I am currently wearing Gucci by Gucci - very strong - tiny amount needed but its gorgeous...

other than that I am salivating over Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb - which smells gorgeous in the bottle but havent worn it myself yet - its not my normal scent stylee so not sure if it will suit me...

thanks for all the recommendations i will be having a try out at the duty free now!!! think the viktor and rolf one maybe......

:D

my girlfriend wears channel. I tease her about how she smells, but secretly, she smells like the fart of an angel. I reccomend Channel :D

Back