Girlies - London Spa

spacemonkey

Can anyone recommend a good one for day of pampering for me and my sis for Xmas?

Has anyone been to Aveda?? Any good?

i loove their stuff i get it from my mum every xmas!!

ive actually been there about 8 yrs ago and it was a bit wierd. naked women in the pool eeeew.

Im really looking for a sort of Thai inspired place There was one called Calmia on Marylebone High st but its shut :-(

Hows you anyway, long time no speak!!!

i loove their stuff i get it from my mum every xmas!!

ive actually been there about 8 yrs ago and it was a bit wierd. naked women in the pool eeeew.

Im really looking for a sort of Thai inspired place There was one called Calmia on Marylebone High st but its shut :-(

Hows you anyway, long time no speak!!!

I know, it has the most gorgeous smell doesnt it!! I love their scrubs, about £8 so not cheap but come in a lovely jar and they smell delish! I had the detox one last year, it was lovely.

Its in Covent Garden isnt it?

I am good thank you, missing the girly threads you always used to start ;)

How have you been?

Dont worry im planning loads of Girly threads today seeing as all the talk on here is about football. Think there should be a "football open chat" section :evil:

All been going on in my life!!!! Split up with bf a few weeks back, but was my decision so cant really moan about that.

Job is going well, got promoted now Senior Buyer of all ahings Accessories at Primarni Towers so thats great. Get to travel lots too which is nice.

Had a great summer, including Ibiza (15 of us) apart from the fact I went with now ex BF!!!!

So life is pretty good at the moment :)

Dont worry im planning loads of Girly threads today seeing as all the talk on here is about football. Think there should be a "football open chat" section :evil:

All been going on in my life!!!! Split up with bf a few weeks back, but was my decision so cant really moan about that.

Job is going well, got promoted now Senior Buyer of all ahings Accessories at Primarni Towers so thats great. Get to travel lots too which is nice.

Had a great summer, including Ibiza (15 of us) apart from the fact I went with now ex BF!!!!

So life is pretty good at the moment :)

Sorry to hear of the break up! But sounds like your doing quite well ;)

I still love Primarni :lol:

I got some great bits in there at the weekend including a leopard print blouse I am wearing today ;):lol::lol:

No worries on the man front, I am working on that already ;)

As for Primarni, I have seen all next Spring Summer range, theres some lovely bits coming up!

Lots of fab dresses, neutral colours with flashes of bright/flouro, but not full on neon/brights like before... also the whole folk/tribal look will get bigger and bigger.

Great shoes coming too.

Bring on Spring I hate all this depressing winter black stuff.

Hello, in early 2007 I visited the Adamina Day Spa on Kensington High Street and Mandarin Oriental Spa and both were very good, particularly Mandarin Oriental. Must book early though as it is very popular. Also, it was a gift from my boys, otherwise you might have to save up ! Enjoy...

I went to Primark last night. I thought I was going to kill someone. I hate the experience there :lol: and in the end they didn't even have what I was looking for :evil:

I went to Primark last night. I thought I was going to kill someone. I hate the experience there :lol: and in the end they didn't even have what I was looking for :evil:

what were u after, i can look in our sample cupboard for it!!! we have lots of everythign in there!

have you got a picture of it? we probably have it
what size?

I cant find the pic anywhere, I just read it in a magazine last week, Reveal mag. She was doing a photo shoot for them and this dress was featured.

It was £12, but looked a lot more expensive then Primark.

Sort of sleeveless, high neck, office style dress but purple silk/leopard print.

Looks so nice! I will never find it :(

ill have a chat with the dress buyer on monday and see if we have any spare samples
if not, when there are more coming in or when the delivery is due

ill have a chat with the dress buyer on monday and see if we have any spare samples
if not, when there are more coming in or when the delivery is due

Its either been and gone or not been in at all.

I keep trying to go on Reveals website but its not on there.

Emma is this the one??

pfvb0z97kuzq7ahyphynge9y.jpg

Back