girlies i need ur help!

S

*sexy*

1 of my m8s said wen she got 2 the airport, they said she cudnt take ghd ceramic straightners on the plane? does ne1 know if this is true? i dnt know wot i wud do wiv out them! 5 dayz 2 go!

*sexy* said:
1 of my m8s said wen she got 2 the airport, they said she cudnt take ghd ceramic straightners on the plane? does ne1 know if this is true? i dnt know wot i wud do wiv out them! 5 dayz 2 go!

I took mine but they were in my suitcase, no probs with them in there, they might be funny about them being in hand luggage cos I spose they could think they might be dangerous weapon :rolleyes: :p

I can't see how they could be a problem.

The only styling tools that often pose a problem are the gas filled ones.

the gas filled ones are the most dangerous, have one but scary thing is: no one has ever bothered checking my luggage and ive flewn quite a lot with it on me!

haha, i know this is a girlie thread but i had to read it anyway and thought 'my god wtf is a ghd ceramic straightener'!?

sounds like something i could do with using on my face after the manumission carry-on finishes

:confused: :lol:

sunny_d said:
haha, i know this is a girlie thread but i had to read it anyway and thought 'my god wtf is a ghd ceramic straightener'!?

sounds like something i could do with using on my face after the manumission carry-on finishes

erm sunny i didnt' suggest you use them things on ya face :D
leave the complex equipment to the girlies ;) :lol:

sunny_d said:

Lol, they are hair straighteners but they have ceramic coating so they don't damage your hair, all the celebs use them, they're quite pricy but they work, they even manage to tame my 'fro :p :D

dammit, i thought i was onto something there. looks like i'll have to find another way to straighten my face. :confused:

ideas?

Back