getting to ibiza during the winter months.....

rossy28

hi all,

apologies if this question has been asked before, but does anyone know of a simple way to get to ibiza from either manchester or liverpool during the winter months? i've done a few searches, and the easiest and cheapest way seems to be to fly to barcelona and then a flight from there to ibiza. or as my parents live near alicante, perhaps to alicante and then fly from there to ibiza, but there are not so many flights from alicante....
on that subject, does anyone know what happened about the proposed ferry service from torrevieja to ibiza? I asked in the tourist office in torrevieja and they didn't seem to know anything about it....

any help/suggestions appreciated!

thanks!

the ferry service never happened - no finance

my parents are coming at christmas.
they are flying liverpool to palma with easyjet and palma to ibiza with iberia.

the return fare has worked out at £110ish per person.

hi,

thanks for that, i must admit, i had forgotten about the flight from liverpool to palma. i'll have a look at the flight timings to see if that works out better.

thanks again!

today I had a search and found that in November I can go from Bristol to Palma for less than £30 return by easyjet and then by using Spanair(Not Iberia which was three times as much) can get to Ibiza return for around £40 - makes you think doesn't it 8)

stephen said:
my parents are coming at christmas.
they are flying liverpool to palma with easyjet and palma to ibiza with iberia.

the return fare has worked out at £110ish per person.

Whats this?? Chrimbo party at stevo's?? Wahey!! Anyone else coming??

Back