Getting in and being inside

T

Tomm

Obviously I've never been to Ibiza, but I want to go there last week of June.
I'm in my mid-thirdties and I'm wondering about:
- Are the doormen in the major clubs (Space, Pacha, ...) restrictive, i.e. would you hear 'for members only' or other things often (I would not like this...)
- Is there a (big?) surplus of men in the clubs (which makes me more drunk and clubbing less fun)
- Where to stay (objectives: clubbing, relaxing, beach): Ibiza Town or Playa d'enbossa?

hi tomm.

- Are the doormen in the major clubs restrictive? usually they´re not (unless guests are VERY unsavoury dressed)

- Is there a (big?) surplus of men in the clubs? depends on: 1. which club and 2. which night you go for. there´s already been a discussion about this on this board: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3080

- Where to stay (objectives: clubbing, relaxing, beach): Ibiza Town or Playa d'enbossa? obviously playa d´en bossa if you want to stay at the beach...

or try San An near Coastline, Kashah, ect...I think Playa D´en Bossa is too noisy and overcrowded with planes coming in all the time.

Ibiza-girlie said:
or try San An near Coastline, Kashah, ect...I think Playa D´en Bossa is too noisy and overcrowded with planes coming in all the time.

I've stayed in PDB for last 5 years and have found that you get used to the airplane noise VERY quickly.

I also think the planes add a bit to the whole atmosphere. Especially when your laid on the beach or in Space looking up thinking 'more people coming for a good time' or when you see them leave it makes you feel real lucky you're still there 8)

Tomm said:
Obviously I've never been to Ibiza, but I want to go there last week of June.
I'm in my mid-thirdties and I'm wondering about:
- Are the doormen in the major clubs (Space, Pacha, ...) restrictive, i.e. would you hear 'for members only' or other things often (I would not like this...)
- Is there a (big?) surplus of men in the clubs (which makes me more drunk and clubbing less fun)
- Where to stay (objectives: clubbing, relaxing, beach): Ibiza Town or Playa d'enbossa?

No, No (unless you end up at a trade night) and Playa d'en Bossa for the beach and Ibiza town is only 10 minutes taxi/bus away.

Don't worry - you will be amazed!

Thanks for your replies, this has been very helpful.
Think I will arrive last week of June & book some place soon. :D

Tomm

Tomm said:
Sometimes i wish there would be some real doormen. :rolleyes:

But there is only security and if You don't look like a hooligan from manchester united you don't have any problems to come in! ;)

Manchester United hooligans! Do they really exist? I didnt think they had any real supporters far less hooligans! Never mind. :eek: :confused: 8)

United supporters certainly do exist. which reminds me dr.fox if your listening........4-0, 4-0, 4-0 chuckle chuckle chuckle.
tonight should be interesting though.
predicting a 1-1 draw for united to finish them off in the second leg when they play at home.

Since when is there a rule that you gotta be from manchester to support man u? have supported united all my life. spottydog senior used to be mates with sir alex back in the day when he was managing aberdeen and alot of my family are from manchester so guess thats how it came about.
ps. they really got shown how to play football last night. completely outclassed in the first half. Real Madrid a quality to watch play though :(

No - no rule you gotta be from the place - but you gotta have some connection - which you have !!!

PS Worthington Cup Final was good wasnt it !!!

:D

bouncers....

Hi guys,
I have never been to Ibiza but ı hope this summers u will see me there :D so I have doubts about the bouncers(doormen ).Is there a problem if you don't have a (nice ) lady with you while u are going in or lets say trying to get in...and if yes will a little tip to the bouncers work???

Re: bouncers....

memo said:
Hi guys,
I have never been to Ibiza but ı hope this summers u will see me there :D so I have doubts about the bouncers(doormen ).Is there a problem if you don't have a (nice ) lady with you while u are going in or lets say trying to get in...and if yes will a little tip to the bouncers work???

You're worring unnecessarily.

As long as you don't turn up with loads of guys and/or dress like beer monsters you'll be fine. Ibiza clubs are very relaxed generally - I'm talking Pacha, Space, El Divino etc, not the San An s***holes.

Just be happy and cool.

;)

can u wear sneakers to the clubs? or do u have to wear formal-semiformal shoes?

Back