Getting down to specific details for New Years Eve parties..

fusion

Hi,
I would like to know exactly what clubs and parties are available this upcoming new years eve in Ibiza, and ofcourse what DJs spin and where?

I would appreciate it if u'll be as specific as u can and give me a complete schedule of all working clubs on this date.

Thanks!
:D

P.S: I know there were already a few topics opened about this subject, but none gave exact schedule for all the opened clubs and DJ gigs at them on NYE.

Hi,

no one gave an exact schedulue bacuse there is NOT one.
It is more than likely that it will just be resident dj's, however last year Lord G played at pacha. Amnesia, pacha and el divino are open nye. Amnesia have thrown a free party for the last few years. Space is open new years day with resident djs.
Its a geat underground vibe
The bars in ibiza town will be open etc.

it is not like summer with club promoters.

i think this is as specific as psossible at the moment.

Rob

Heard on Radio 1 at the weekend that M.O.S are doing somthing in Ibiza this New Year but dont know any of the details yet

LushCrew said:
Heard on Radio 1 at the weekend that M.O.S are doing somthing in Ibiza this New Year but dont know any of the details yet

It's with Ministry Travel, a few details are still tbc but it is leaving 30th Dec for 4 nights, flying Iberia via Barcelona, staying at Ocean Drive (nice!), New Years Eve in Pacha and New Years Day in Space.

They are still trying to finalise some other details but that should give you an idea, hope it helps.

Thanks for the replies so far.

I appreciate it if u people will keep me/us updated on this matter as the date comes closer and closer, Cause i myself plan to be there this new years eve and try not to miss anything thats happening on the island during those days :)

P.S: Where can i find (website) more info about the M.O.S event in Ibiza on new years eve?

jamese75 thanks, But i already knew about thier official site.
Problem is that i couldnt find anywhere on it where the NYE party in Ibiza is mentioned.
:oops:

Barbie said:
LushCrew said:

It's with Ministry Travel, a few details are still tbc but it is leaving 30th Dec for 4 nights, flying Iberia via Barcelona, staying at Ocean Drive (nice!), New Years Eve in Pacha and New Years Day in Space.

They are still trying to finalise some other details but that should give you an idea, hope it helps.

Sounds like a dream,,,,,wonder how many £££££££££££ though.

Aaron said:
Barbie said:
LushCrew said:

Sounds like a dream,,,,,wonder how many £££££££££££ though.

They said £450 to me tho it's not totally confirmed but it'll be around that figure.

Ibiza trips run a New Years package, staying at Ocean Drive/El Puerto in Ibiza Town for 4 nights (29/12-2/01).
Last years price was £349 and that included:
Return flights and transfers from Manchester,
Accomodation,
Entrance to Pacha on NYE,
Entrance to Space NYD.

Tel: 0207 836 1414 (UK number)

I can't comment on if they were any good cos I didn't go in the end :( , but will do one year (I hope). :D
I know this doesn't really help you Fusion, but you can call them and ask them for any details you need. Also I don't know if it's the same this year but hopefully this will help a few of you.

hook19 said:
Ibiza trips run a New Years package, staying at Ocean Drive/El Puerto in Ibiza Town for 4 nights (29/12-2/01).
Last years price was £349 and that included:
Return flights and transfers from Manchester,
Accomodation,
Entrance to Pacha on NYE,
Entrance to Space NYD.

Tel: 0207 836 1414 (UK number)

I can't comment on if they were any good cos I didn't go in the end :( , but will do one year (I hope). :D
I know this doesn't really help you Fusion, but you can call them and ask them for any details you need. Also I don't know if it's the same this year but hopefully this will help a few of you.

I just phoned up. Although the details are not 100% yet she said it would be £449! Dunno.....thats a whole fortnight in the summer!

I was thinking about heading out to Ibiza this NYE. I looked on Opodo and they have flights for £150 plus you will have to find your accommodation. The DIY version will probably be cheaper.

Chances are the entrance fees will be more than the summer though, so you can throw 100 quid on your DIY price sraight away.

Hi,

Ministry of sound are doing a break to Ibiza this New Year through there holiday company Clubbers Guide...Ibiza Trips.

For details and costs call the number below 8)

Im looking for info too :)

Im looking for info on NEW EVE at ibiza im from portugal, what partys are gonna happen at ibiza for this year ? 2002-2003 !

Its gonna rox ? its gonna be fun ? is it worthy ?

David Carvalho

HI David,

The only main clubs open are Pacha on New Years Eve and Space on New Years Day. All the bars and restaurants in Ibiza Town are open so stay around there. San An is dead so avoid that. People do go there for New Year - it has a really good atmosphere. So I think it is worthy!!!! ;)

it, will be good, but it will not be like the summer, but the clubs tend to be just as busy!!!! its worth going, nothing beats spending new years day in the sunshine on the space terrace!!!

Back