Getting cheap flights over and camping

sammye

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well. :)

I am trying to get a weekend in Ibiza on a shoestring in September with my girlfriend.

I have found return flights for about £80 and found a little campsite http://www.camping-sanantonio.com/

I just thought chilling out on a beach at the weekend beats sitting at home in Blightly and wondered if anyone had any advice or comments at all.

Cheers peeps

You need to book flights ASAP as they will continue to rise.The campsite looks nice and i'm sure it will definatly beat staying in England,go for it and enjoy .

the camp site is in a very good central location, its literally one field behind the carpark across the road from bar M, Orange corner, The down side would be that in the dead of summer it would half be hot. Although good for central amenities.

downside is also that the risk of using tents may mean you are prone to robbery/theft etc, would choose the bungalow option myself although they do seem expensive for what they are, for the money they are asking you could get as cheap hostal accommoation in the town.

Cheers thanks for your advice it is greatly appreciated... :)

I am currently looking at San Remo S Estanyol Hotel as it seems I can get all inclusive for around £24 a night!! :eek: which obviously is quite a bit more but if I factor in all the food and drink its a bargain!

well thats a fantastic rate to be honest, even if you went camping its 5 euro per person and 5 euro per tent all at per night, which according to my maths is 15 euros per night for two people in one tent,

doesnt that make the san remo sound even more tempting which is 24£ (30euro) per night with all food in.

downside is also that the risk of using tents may mean you are prone to robbery/theft etc, would choose the bungalow option myself although they do seem expensive for what they are, for the money they are asking you could get as cheap hostal accommoation in the town.

They have safes that you can rent.

I think camping would be a right laugh - and much cheaper too!

Definitely would be an option if I was going to Ibiza again for the closing parties and it was only for say 3 or 4 days.

Don't think I could do a fortnight in a tent :lol:

Back