Getting back to your hotel from privilege

K

kelly

Every year we always have a problem getting back to the hotel. A chance getting a taxi early hours in the morning is 0. Is it safe to get in anybodys car. Or would you recommend to wait 2 hours for taxi

Dont get in someones car, thats just silly.

Wait for a taxi or get the bus.

yes your right. What time do the buses start in the morning.

Does anyone know a taxi rank number?

taxi or bus, its still the hardest night to get transport back- in my experience.

I think if u buy ur ticket through privelidge shop they put their own coaches on (which prob is easier)

dont get in someones car,me and mate did that and we jumped out of the car while it was moving cause we were that scared.-its a bad move

N8 said:
The buses run all night from the road outside privilege.

I was always afraid that the cars and buses wouldn't be able to see you and it was pretty dangerous as there aren't any lights on the road. But yeah, wait for a bus or taxi.

stay away from the main road!!!
my god, so many people are killed or hurt every year, cuz og the lighting problem + the fact that people are drunk whilst driving (insane idiots!)

WAIT for a taxi or bus to come´pick you up - don´t do anything silly, it´s not worth ruining your holiday for, just becuz you were anxious to get back! :evil:

There ARE lights now though on that stretch of road, but still be very careful!!. I've always got the disco bus home from Privilega and Amnesia with no probs

kelly said:
What time do the buses start in the morning.

They run every half an hour from just outside Privilege. They don’t always stop though if they’re too busy, which can be a it of a pain.

NITEFLY said:
dont get in someones car,me and mate did that and we jumped out of the car while it was moving cause we were that scared.-its a bad move

Although I do feel for u mate, that would have been fookin hilarious to see! He was prob a really nice fella and ur hallucinations were kickin in again! lol

All jokes aside DO NOT get one of them blag wannabe cab drivers- not only do they overcharge like a mo-fo, but theres lots of dodgy people out there!

K said:
They run every half an hour from just outside Privilege. They don’t always stop though if they’re too busy, which can be a it of a pain.

Twice as annoying when the empty ones just drive right past ya!

Does anyone know a taxi rank number?

This can be found under "Important Telephone Numbers" in the "Holiday Tips" section i think on this web site. There's about 4 - 5 companies from across the island.

Also buses cost about 1 Euro 40, each way from San An (I assume the same from Ibiza town and this was last September).

Hope I helped??

Back