Getting a table at the clubs - Is it worth it??

R

Rich Stazzone

Do all of these clubs allow you to buy a table, and if so, is it worth it.

I know for certain that there are tables available at Pacha, Eden, Amnesia. If you'd like to dance and really get down then stay on the main dance floor, if you'd like to chill out - dance a little - and chillout some more then get a table. It's your call; the table crowd tends to be somewhat more reserved than the peeps on the main floor.

Note: bottles in the major clubs start at 200 Euros.
Bottles in Pacha 'outside' of the VIP area start at around 130/150 Euros.

Booze!

Remember if people think you have lots of money and you act like you have lots of money then you'll get shit for free(Doesn't mean you have lots of money)

Pete said:
How do you get a table and what's the sting?

If it's a big night you can call ahead and make a table reservation. Or you can just show up on the club night and request a table -- be ready to shell out some serious $$$.

Personally, not unless it reasonable, I think it's riduculous to dish out mucho dinero to reserve a table. I mean...you're at a club to dance so why spend money to sit most of the night...well you just might want to sit as you want to get your money's worth! LOL!

Plus those tables in Pacha make it look as though you're at the side of a boxing ring and they're hardly secluded are they?!

I can't imagine sitting down at a table once I start feeling the music !!!

*Saffy* said:
I can't imagine sitting down at a table once I start feeling the music !!!

Unless your legs turn to jelly, and at that point a toilet wall usually suffices!

oh dear, last year we had the most AMAZING vip experience in Amnesia, we bought an awful bottle of whitewine (180 E!) - sat down on the front row in the VIP section during cream and had a blast. All the fella´s were watching dancers really close as the podium was just in front of us....
We got invited to the different sections, got free cocktails and were treated like royalty.
Once in your life: try it, its´more fun that one might think + you don´t get the feel 30 different albums a second each time you turn around!

really cool is going into the VIP area without paying for the f***ing bottles,..I just told the monster at the entrance, that Im a friend of Keke Rosberg, and it was no prob to get into the Vip area,....... ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
Once in your life: try it, its´more fun that one might think!

WhiteIsleGirl said:
Personally, not unless it reasonable, I think it's riduculous to dish out mucho dinero to reserve a table. I mean...you're at a club to dance so why spend money to sit most of the night...

Valid points; I think it's worth it for the experience. I wasn't too fond of the crowd in the VIP areas at Amnesia & Pacha but it was a memorable experience (thanks JO). It gave me a different perspective on the clubbing experience and I feel very fortunate for that opportunity. Now when I'm partying I don't think about how it would feel to chill out VIP style, I've experienced it before and I'm content with just getting down & dirty on the main dance floor ;)

All valid points. When you talk about a bottle is that good enough for 8 people or we probably need to buy two. Because I am thinking about getting a table for Cream@Amnesia.

Missed this one :!:

I think tables are a great idea if your with a party of people.

Its good to have a meetup point where you can chill between dancing.

We always end up getting split up on the dancefloor anyhow, or you wanna jive at different times or in different rooms.

Yeah, tables are cool.

Rich Stazzone said:
All valid points. When you talk about a bottle is that good enough for 8 people or we probably need to buy two. Because I am thinking about getting a table for Cream@Amnesia.

Get the Cream table; for 8 people you'll need at least 2 bottles 740 ml or a Magnum size 1.5L (two times the standard bottle size)

Back