Getting a job with tattoos?

OllieNotts

Hi, I have decided at the age of 26 I cant wait no longer for a summer in the sun. I was gonna do it at 18 in Tenerife and bottled it so here I am 8 years older and wiser and loved every minute of Ibiza(except come downs lol) and want to go in May for the season. I have plenty of club and bar experience including management of wetherspoons and flair bartending 8) Only problem I may have is my tattoos, I have england bagde on left calf, Forest badge on right forearm and England tribal design on my left forearm. Now I am not a chav just a passionate bloke about team and country and I aint no hooligan to but in England I could cover up in the crap weather with shirts that I cant in Ibiza and I wondered if that will stop some managers or owners wanting me to tend their bar even though I will be a very good assett to them. I loved working in club environment but money is crap and now I am a trucker but would rather work in a club or cocktail bar to be honest. I am hoping to take 2-3k with me to get me started so money when there is not an issue and I am old enough to know I cant get trollied every night of season without killing myself :twisted:
So any of you guys who have done it seen it heard of or seen problems in relation to footy tattoos anything? Advice appreciated as if it isnt worth even going for a job I will have to look somewhere else maybe that is cold? lol :cry:

I imagine it may well put a few potential employers off mate. I guess you will only really know once you are out there. Its a pretty relaxed place though so maybe they wont get too anal about it like some English employers would...

At first I thought this was about working in a tattoo parlour! There's loads in San An!

I imagine it may well put a few potential employers off mate. I guess you will only really know once you are out there. Its a pretty relaxed place though so maybe they wont get too anal about it like some English employers would...

At first I thought this was about working in a tattoo parlour! There's loads in San An!
Hmm, never got any crap out there like I expected it is by far the most relaxed place I have ever been and never had a bad reaction to my attoos before. Folk normally start talking to me asking about or taking the piss out of :D Forest it isn't like it causes me to brawl but dont wanna get my hopes up to be told everywhere no. was hoping someone knew of somebody that had been out there workig with a footy tat, must be at least one on here that has ??

Back