get that hairy bloke to bring back

I read her web page the other day - she went to sleep on the dancefloor in protest of a dull DJ...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: then nearly got her head kicked in for smiling at some birds bloke...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I just read it :eek: Attention seeking women..... don'cha just love 'em! :lol:

I just read it :eek: Attention seeking women..... don'cha just love 'em! :lol:

gosh. i feel fully updated in the wonderful world of hannah. actually her shop looks really gorgeous - i may have to pay a visit in june!

i notice she's started her own forum! :eek:

drew, jamese75, ibizalisa,cominatya,sync, midliferaver,ibizagirlie, peppermint, scoobie. klingclubber,saffy etc

Who do you miss(or not)?

Have they all been banned then? :eek:

I've just got broadband again after returning to the UK this year so thought i'd have a look round the old boards i used to frequent while i'm a man of leisure :)

gosh. i feel fully updated in the wonderful world of hannah. actually her shop looks really gorgeous - i may have to pay a visit in june!

Yeah I noticed that too - her shop looks fab tho - I looked last year - couldnt find it - then I was notified by the Spotlight that I was in Ibiza Town and her shop wasnt....... :lol::lol::lol:

So i take it this site is as dead as the others i've been looking at today because of everyone migrating to Facebook?

Yeah I noticed that too - her shop looks fab tho - I looked last year - couldnt find it - then I was notified by the Spotlight that I was in Ibiza Town and her shop wasnt....... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: no, i think it's in san carlos. just goes to show - there's no such thing as bad publicity...

:lol::lol: no, i think it's in san carlos. just goes to show - there's no such thing as bad publicity...
I was in San Carlos last summer and forgot to go check it out (had it in my head that the shop was in San Juan for some reason). It's just base curiousity, isn't it? :lol:

Is there a forum on her site? I don't see it... or are you just referring to the blog comments section?

I quite like the big denim bag she made :)

I was in San Carlos last summer and forgot to go check it out (had it in my head that the shop was in San Juan for some reason). It's just base curiousity, isn't it? :lol:

Is there a forum on her site? I don't see it... or are you just referring to the blog comments section?

no, it's an actual forum, separate to her blog, but there's a link. it's aimed at islanders - you have to be a member to use most of it... i wonder why!

i actually found her blog quite interesting... i'd love to own a shop and live in ibiza.

If she makes her own stuff as she says - then she certainly has a fantastic eye for design - I would spend a flippin fortune in there I can guarantee it....:?:?:confused:

Back