get that hairy bloke to bring back

russ

drew, jamese75, ibizalisa,cominatya,sync, midliferaver,ibizagirlie, peppermint, scoobie. klingclubber,saffy etc

Who do you miss(or not)?

I miss them all, but I do miss Saffy - she was such a laugh and what about Leese - anyone keep in touch with Leese???

Nicky and her Blazing Squad obsession and flashing neon signatures which used to cause epileptic fits daily ..... :lol::lol:

I read her web page the other day - she went to sleep on the dancefloor in protest of a dull DJ...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: then nearly got her head kicked in for smiling at some birds bloke...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I read her web page the other day - she went to sleep on the dancefloor in protest of a dull DJ...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: then nearly got her head kicked in for smiling at some birds bloke...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:lol: i'm off to read it - should keep me amused for the rest of my lunch hour!

they're known as blogs these days. i know because i have one.

Back