Gesa Endesa Office?

Warren D

Does anyone know where this is? I have to go and change the contract into our name as owners, and get an inspection done of the new fuse box !
Thanks!

on the same street as the hotel royal plaza in i-town or in the same block as the cafe guay in san an.

Does anyone know where this is? I have to go and change the contract into our name as owners, and get an inspection done of the new fuse box !
Thanks!

I have heard that if you get any inspection by Endesa, the recommendation is always that the house has to be re-wired which is compulsory and very expensive. I would be interested to know how you get on, so please report back.

no, that's not the case. i've just been through the process with the icp gizmo for my neighbour. the only rewiring involved would have been if we'd wanted to increase the capacity beyond 5.5 (we upgraded to 5.5 from 3.3 while we were doing the job)

Endesa -

Does anyone have a number for Endesa where I can speak to someone in English. We have an account, but no money has been taken from it since the contract was changed into our names in September. We are worried when we arrive in Ibiza on Friday we will have no electricity? We have received no bills yet either?

I tried calling 971 31 84 22 and they didn't speak English, they gave me a number 902 50 88 50 to call, but I get a dead line when I call that one.

Any ideas?

Don't worry about it. You will more than likely have electric. We didn't get a bill until 6 months after we moved into this house but we always had electric. It's just the way they do things down here.

Back