George burley

basher

I'm scottish and i say well done to kris boyd(the only rangers player i like) on tellin that joke of a manager where to stick it

All you scots who rant an rave about traitor this traitor that you'd do the same!

i support hibs and boydy is much better than the highly overated steven fletcher , confirms my decision to buy an england top for £4.49 out sports soccer last week

I'm scottish and i say well done to kris boyd(the only rangers player i like) on tellin that joke of a manager where to stick it

All you scots who rant an rave about traitor this traitor that you'd do the same!

i support hibs and boydy is much better than the highly overated steven fletcher , confirms my decision to buy an england top for £4.49 out sports soccer last week

your scottish and u bought an England top!! eeerrrm okay
nothing to do with the thread may i add but i do feel burley got it well wrong by leaving Boyd on the bench.... im a celtic fan and would have had him on from the start with 2 up front

oh, i dont own an Ireland, England or Scotland top for that matter :D

Burley initially said it was cos Boyd is not established at his club starting line-up

a strange statement given that Fletcher and Robson cannot say that and were picked

now he has changed the tact of his arguement

methinks the rumours are true and Georgie likie the drinkie too muchie

Treachrous

Number one, you should feel proud to play for Scotland and it's the Managers decision, not a players. Boyd is a traitor. Far too many players these days think they are bigger than club and country.

Number two, a Hibby buying an England top? Heard it all now. Are you wearing your top to the derby on Sunday when you get humped off the Hearts?

scotland are ****e and 'm not into all this anti england stuff they are people just like us and they have a better national team simple just bought the top for kicking about the house

burley's a drunk and should **** off back to hearts scotland always let you down your obviously one of those who believe scotland are amazing cause they beat france twice whoopy doo still ****e james mcfadden steven fletcher overated

Back