Geordie Shore

At least most of you do not have to live with the shame of residing in the country that spawned this horrible "shore" trend...

I am fairly sure that even New Jersey got tired of them so they booted them to Italy. Now Italy doesn't want them either.

Tell me that is a made up name?:lol::lol:

tupping
(v) inf (to tup)
to f*ck as one would with a sheep.

The full title is Tup Tup Palace!

I think because the practise of fcking sheep is largely confined to Yorkshire and Wales, no one is any the wiser up here.

(waits for backlash.....:lol:)

LOVE this programme and the Jersey version. The people on it are having a laugh so fair play to them. I am fully aware that they are probably the minority, rather than the majority in their home towns :D

Just had a couple of drinks in Jesmond after graft and the girls were at the next table from us. To be fair they were quite subdued but happy to have their photos taken with everyone who asked. Haven't watched the show but from what I hear they're much different on that.

It's like that everywhere though. I won't go to Newcastle's 'major' club night anymore because of the crowd that gets in there now. Sign of the times I guess...

I've watched one episode and love it! I'm sure most intelligent people know that this is not what all geordies are like! These programmes kind of represent the fake/wag wannabe/slag or male shlag/player element of the cities/towns they are based in which are usually the most entertaining people to point and laugh at! Watching masters students, teachers or lawyers would be much less fun as they would be intelligent enough to realise the consequences of their behaviour!

It's like that everywhere though. I won't go to Newcastle's 'major' club night anymore because of the crowd that gets in there now. Sign of the times I guess...

Digital/Jaunt? :):):)

We have hung our town shoes up and have reverted back to sweaty dirty filthy rotten warehouse parties that Shindig are running every month or 2 - absolutely awesome!!

Digital/Jaunt? :):):)

We have hung our town shoes up and have reverted back to sweaty dirty filthy rotten warehouse parties that Shindig are running every month or 2 - absolutely awesome!!

Actually, it's the warehouse I'm talking about. Habit was fantastic there when it first started but it's gone downhill (even for their last couple of events). I guess the Geordie Shore lads being in there for Shindig on Sunday sums it up :confused:

Actually, it's the warehouse I'm talking about. Habit was fantastic there when it first started but it's gone downhill (even for their last couple of events). I guess the Geordie Shore lads being in there for Shindig on Sunday sums it up :confused:

hmmm I was there on the Sunday for the duration and all the previous ones and never saw a single orange shiny pumped up TV personality at all.... just full of loved up battered sweaty people - 8)

I really rate it - its exactly what it was like in a sweaty dirty warehouse back in the 90's - :lol::lol:

hmmm I was there on the Sunday for the duration and all the previous ones and never saw a single orange shiny pumped up TV personality at all.... just full of loved up battered sweaty people - 8)

I really rate it - its exactly what it was like in a sweaty dirty warehouse back in the 90's - :lol::lol:

Yeah, fair enough if you're enjoying yourself. I don't know how orange or pumped up they were but they got stopped going into the back room. Ha. Ha. I'm just looking at the parties Habit had there with Francois K, Carl Craig, Henrick Schwartz. Happy days.

How long until Shindig book Lawler? Oh, it's August Bank Holiday ;)

Yeah, fair enough if you're enjoying yourself. I don't know how orange or pumped up they were but they got stopped going into the back room. Ha. Ha. I'm just looking at the parties Habit had there with Francois K, Carl Craig, Henrick Schwartz. Happy days.

How long until Shindig book Lawler? Oh, it's August Bank Holiday ;)

8)8)8) How Good will Lawler be in that club tho :lol::lol::lol: cant wait!

All i can say is, bring on my weekend in Newcastle :D

First review will be my Ibiza review followed by the Newcastle review :lol:

Depends on when the BF's mum wants to do her family annual get together...

Think we said maybe 23rd-24th July, so no doubt ones self will be leaving her drunken mark on Newcastle on the Satruday night :lol:

be careful where you go - depending on what type of bar you want to go to - there are some shocking bars :confused:

I actually find this programme quite boring! I watched this weeks episode then turned off after half hour.

Geordie Shore In Ibiza

Following an official denial of permission to shoot their programme in Magaluf, the British reality show has arrived in Ibiza, though still without any public permits. San Antonio town hall has issued a statement conveying their “discomfort” of Geordie Shore recording in the municipality. They insist that no municipal licenses have been issued stating that “the image projected in such programmes does not correspond to the qualities that San Antonio wants to convey as a tourist destination”.

There have been no reports of public recordings and the town hall have stated that they consider it “unfortunate that some entrepreneurs have decided to allow these recordings to their own benefit and against the image of quality that the tourism sector in Ibiza wants to project”.

Last year MTV pulled plans to record an Ibiza Shore derivative of the programme format which follows the escapades o
f a group of twenty-somethings, in light of a wave of public backlash opposing the plans.
(theibizan)

Geordie Shore In Ibiza

Following an official denial of permission to shoot their programme in Magaluf, the British reality show has arrived in Ibiza, though still without any public permits. San Antonio town hall has issued a statement conveying their “discomfort” of Geordie Shore recording in the municipality. They insist that no municipal licenses have been issued stating that “the image projected in such programmes does not correspond to the qualities that San Antonio wants to convey as a tourist destination”.

There have been no reports of public recordings and the town hall have stated that they consider it “unfortunate that some entrepreneurs have decided to allow these recordings to their own benefit and against the image of quality that the tourism sector in Ibiza wants to project”.

Last year MTV pulled plans to record an Ibiza Shore derivative of the programme format which follows the escapades o
f a group of twenty-somethings, in light of a wave of public backlash opposing the plans.
(theibizan)

Oh Dear

Back