Geordie Shore

Dirk

What can I say? Are people really like that these days? The girls are slags and the guys *****s. Essential viewing though! :)

What can I say? Are people really like that these days? The girls are slags and the guys *****s. Essential viewing though! :)

Plenty of people like that these days, it's what the britain has become.
I've managed to stay clear of Made in Essex, Geordie Shore & Made in Chelsea so far...no interest whatsoever.

When I say essential viewing, what I really mean is the Mrs had it on whilst I was doing man type things. This morning I was crafting a chest of drawers from a 100 year old tree that had fallen over in the recent storms and I caught a glimpse of it.

Plenty of people like that these days, it's what the britain has become.
I've managed to stay clear of Made in Essex, Geordie Shore & Made in Chelsea so far...no interest whatsoever.

This, though you could argue the media are selectively picking, perhaps even exploiting, subjects. The fact that we've become a nation of voyeurs, obssessed with minor tittle-tattle, is arguably just as depressing.

I didn't even watch The Scheme and that wasn't filmed far from me at all. :lol:

I'm from newcastle. They do not represent geordies in any way what so ever! Its an insult to be honest.

But you do get spice boys and sluts every where you go so...

I'm from newcastle. They do not represent geordies in any way what so ever! Its an insult to be honest.

But you do get spice boys and sluts every where you go so...

The Guy im seeing is from Newcastle and he said its putting shame on where hes from :spank:

I havent seen it, as yet and am curious to just satisy my curiosity as to how bad it really is, from what people have said :confused:

Why is it that every half serious fly on the way type programme, most recently The Apprentice, always features a Yorkshire lass who looks like a farm hand and sounds as though she chains smokes 150 Park Drive per day?

Yorkshire is overflowing with lovely lasses yet producers seem to favour those who fit into the thicko northern monkey stereotype.:confused:

The Guy im seeing is from Newcastle and he said its putting shame on where hes from :spank:

I havent seen it, as yet and am curious to just satisy my curiosity as to how bad it really is, from what people have said :confused:

Spend a night in Newcastle and you'll see that it's a fantastic night out.

(Unless you decide to go to the Bigg market - and then you'll deserve all you get :lol:)

(Unless you decide to go to the Bigg market - and then you'll deserve all you get :lol:)

I intend to have a weekend up there before end of August when the douche bag goes to Afghan for 4 months and leaves me :spank: so i will report back then on my findings haha 8)

Why is it that every half serious fly on the way type programme, most recently The Apprentice, always features a Yorkshire lass who looks like a farm hand and sounds as though she chains smokes 150 Park Drive per day?

Yorkshire is overflowing with lovely lasses yet producers seem to favour those who fit into the thicko northern monkey stereotype.:confused:

To be fair if you're wonderful enough that people want to film how great you are, you'll have been brought to London for such things anyway.

Why would you film up there other than for such laughs?

I think I may organise modern day Safaris up here for the Londoners.

£2k gets you a trophy to put on your wall.

I think I may organise modern day Safaris up here for the Londoners.

£2k gets you a trophy to put on your wall.

Could you not have gotten all indignant about my London snobbery? What am going to do with my carefully googled 'Jaws' image with attendant 'We're going to need a bigger boat, Mr Hooper' caption now?:evil:

Could you not have gotten all indignant about my London snobbery? What am going to do with my carefully googled 'Jaws' image with attendant 'We're going to need a bigger boat, Mr Hooper' caption now?:evil:

I could smell it a mile away!

Just like my wind up Olympic ticket snobbery post yesterday fell flat :lol::lol:

The people on Geordie Shore are VILE! fact.
However TOWIE is my guilty pleasure.

I agree 100% - this is not a true reflection on Newcastle - but then again is any reality show a true reflection of anything??

I had my first Newcastle weekend of fun in ages and had an absolute ball with normal fun loving, music loving peeps and not an orange bicep or face in sight..... 8)

I'm going to Newcastle this evening for a stag weekend, havn't been before, can I expect to walk into an episode of Geordie Shore?!

Back