General Pleasures

Ikoda

Well, we have one on annoyances.

What makes life worth living?
What do you love doing? What puts a smile on your face?

drugs, sex, good books/films/music/occasionally TV, growing things in my garden and also getting the time/weather to sit in it, a solitary walk in the country, a shot on the x-box, good food & cooking it, a good bar/club, a nice glass of cava/red wine/cider/whisky, green tea, coffee made just right, an Ibizan sunset, finding a new city/place you really like...

that's all for now :lol:

drugs, sex, good books/films/music/occasionally TV, growing things in my garden and also getting the time/weather to sit in it, a solitary walk in the country, a shot on the x-box, good food & cooking it, a good bar/club, a nice glass of cava/red wine/cider/whisky, green tea, coffee made just right, an Ibizan sunset, finding a new city/place you really like...

that's all for now :lol:

:eek: JV you forgot something.....

Sex
Drugs (Caffeine, Alcohol, etc)
The way you feel when you first fall in Love (soppy I know...)
A good book
A club when it 'goes off'
Driving along country roads
DJing

drugs, sex, good books/films/music/occasionally tv, growing things in my garden and also getting the time/weather to sit in it, a solitary walk in the country, a shot on the x-box, good food & cooking it, a good bar/club, a nice glass of cava/red wine/cider/whisky, green tea, coffee made just right, an ibizan sunset, finding a new city/place you really like...

That's all for now :lol:

8)

Cycling along the canal in the morning and seeing all the fluffy ducklings/cygnets having their first swim. Sun shining down on me, shades on, looking forward to the weekend... this brings a smile to my face :)

Barcelona
camping
festivals
ACID HOUSE
mad coincidences - WTF are YOU doing here?
dark gallows humour
shared 'moments'
leaving a club and enjoying the quiet sounds around you challenging your senses, the birds, the early hum of traffic etc
falling in love
sunday roasts
thatched cottages
whoddunits
hearing a tune that reminds you of why you fell in love with HOUSE in the first place
chess
conspiracy theories (within reason)
kitsch cop shows

I could go on...

...and I will

getting mildly drunk on a late night train stuck in the middle of nowhere
sleeper trains
well produced documentaries on the telly
London at night
getting out of London
London
slagging off London
Spanish food
Italian food
swimming when addled
hearing the sound of your own voice when in full cry
rebelling at work and getting away with it
having a hot bath when its freezing outside
laughing extremely hard with other people at the same time
being obnoxious to humourless people on messageboards

etc etc

Barcelona = self-explanatory

having a rant/letting off steam = enormously therapeutic sometimes

leaving a club and enjoying the quiet sounds around you challenging your senses, the birds, the early hum of traffic etc

Walking about late at night/early in the morning while :eek: is fun. I often hear voices and wonder if they're real coz if they are real you can never tell where they're coming from.

Anyone know what I'm on about? :confused:

Have to say, I didn't fall in love with Barcelona, but then I've only been there once and it is so vast.

When you've just pitched your tent at a festival and its sunny and is set to continue that way

A really good documentary that tells you alot about something you didnt know much about before

Sex is abit obvious but receiving a really good blowjob is 2nd to none

the fuzzy disconnected feeling when a few of you push through into the afternoon after being out all night

A really good steak (rare)

Back