Gay Nites + parties?

M

morrip3

Were are the best gay nites and parties in ibiza went to a few last year want to be more prepared this time...... 8)

hi morrip

La Troya@Amnesia on wednesday on the terrace, then the afterparty at space on thursday morning.

La Troya is absolutely wicked!!
Just don't get covered in foam from the inside bit because you'll get death stares from everyone and don't arrive until about 4am when the terrace kicks off.

Robder said:
La Troya is absolutely wicked!!
Just don't get covered in foam from the inside bit because you'll get death stares from everyone and don't arrive until about 4am when the terrace kicks off.

However, I've just decided that I'm not doing la troya this year because of the soul heaven clash at Pinup... there is a good alternative, the White Party will be sharing Amnesia with Made in Italy on Fridays which should be class!
Made in Italy's theme this year is Rock Stars and the White Party terrace kicks of at around 6am till closing.
The white party parades around Ibiza town are always good and free tickets are soooo easy to blag either from them or the Es Cavallet beach on the day of the party itself.

I'll be at this one...

Made in Italy & White Party - Opening 11th July @ Amnesia
Rock Star theme - Francesco Farfa, Alex Neri (planet
funk), Claudio Coccoluto, Jon Sa Trincha, Host - Luca G,
Terraza - Francesco Farfa in association with Rin

Back