gay boys?

junglebuddha

hey spotlighters. i'm just trying to get the low-down on where are the fun places to party/dance for the gays. i'm a gay boy coming with my lesbian friend 11th sep til the 19. not an ibiza virgin, but am just trying to figure out other options since La Troya seems to be going through issues...

la troya is still gonna be rammed full of gay boys, don't worry about that. i'd say that should still defo be on your list of parties to go to.

supermartxe on friday at privi is also a big big one not to miss out on. huge production, 1000s of people. good fun.

cruise all c/ de la virgen in ibiza town, hang around angelo's, anfora, dome, etc

the other thing to say is that nearly all parties in ibiza are gay friendly. there are plenty of queens all over the place even in the seemingly most straight parties.

have fun

i'm a little familiar with the vibe of calle virgen etc, but was just wondering if there were other places (besides the beach) to meet and dance with gay ppl. Not really into cruising as my BF wouldn't be too happy. I know gays are comfortable everywhere on la isla but it's nice to have a place that's "just gay" u know?

i'm a little familiar with the vibe of calle virgen etc, but was just wondering if there were other places (besides the beach) to meet and dance with gay ppl. Not really into cruising as my BF wouldn't be too happy. I know gays are comfortable everywhere on la isla but it's nice to have a place that's "just gay" u know?

I think (I hope) what I see in Ibiza is an environment where straight / gay becomes irrelevant. As Grego says, La Troya (and also Matinee?) are gay focused but with a straight crowd.

This said, Soap in Ibiza town (I know it as get to the point where the ramp meets the old walls & look left) is nigh on 100% gay from reputation & no doubt hit there & you will pick up the scene.

Ohhh...also...go into the old town, take a left then a right...had a few to many to google for you, but Anforra? A strictly gay disco by all accounts.

I think (I hope) what I see in Ibiza is an environment where straight / gay becomes irrelevant. As Grego says, La Troya (and also Matinee?) are gay focused but with a straight crowd.

This said, Soap in Ibiza town (I know it as get to the point where the ramp meets the old walls & look left) is nigh on 100% gay from reputation & no doubt hit there & you will pick up the scene.

Ohhh...also...go into the old town, take a left then a right...had a few to many to google for you, but Anforra? A strictly gay disco by all accounts.

sorry a pop up thing stops me from editing, but I should have said La Troya/Matinee, mainly gay but also a fair element of straight crowd (not been to either, working off other peoples stories!).

Back