Gatecrasher

F

Faceoff

Is there some news about Gatecrasher? There where some roumers about Ferry Corsten and Armin van Buuren.

They're doing 6 dates @ Amnesia on Tues from 29th July. Armin and Ferry Corsten are among the people appearing, Tidy Trax are on the terrace :rolleyes:

tidy trax on the amensia terrace is a farce that should be for house music only even when godskitchen did amnesia they had babooska on the terrace 8)

Does anyone get the feeling that crasher may have dropped out! There isn't a sniff of publicity at the mo. They should of been on the case weeks ago.

They havn't been on the case because they don't start until end of july.
they will probably start promoting it nearer that time.

Diehard_clubber [Si said:
]Does anyone get the feeling that crasher may have dropped out! There isn't a sniff of publicity at the mo. They should of been on the case weeks ago.

I agree with you, but then that's Crasher for you. The only official thing I've seen is on the new Resident Transmission 2 CD.

I'm gutted that it's not going to be on when I'm there. Never mind, I must have seen Armin and Ferry a million times, just would have been nice to see them in Amnesia.

I'm going to broaden my (narrow) horizons and go to Underwater instead which my b/f is chuffed about :)

why do they start the nights so late in the season!

carl cox is going the same, soon ibiza will only be open for 2 weeks a year and we'll all be out there at the same time!

its starting to get on my tits a bit!

Gatecrasher got their fingers burnt in 2000 so they're probably testing the water this year rather than doing full season, if it's successful then I'd imagine there'll be there for whole summer next year.

Barbie said:
Gatecrasher got their fingers burnt in 2000.

They were at Pacha though lol.
Whether they can make a go of it this year will probably depend on how many british teenagers go to the island this year. If numbers are as poor as last year, they will suffer. The clubs with a wider appeal seemed to be ok though. Tough competion on a Tuesday night though.

I think Gatecrasher have done some market research into the whole thing.
In 2000, going to Pacha was stupid.
They will fit into the surroundings at amnesia and also there are more younger people on the island in july and august. Its the younger crowd that go to Gatecrasher in England.
I think it will work out for them this year as there isn't many trance nights on.

Back