GATECRASHER is back!

<<Nico>>

GATECRASHER is back in Ibiza!! 8) I heard Ferry Corsten talkin' about it in Van Diepen's Dance Department (Dutch dance radio show). He talked about doing it together with Armin van Buuren...6 nights at Amnesia (thuesday night I thought). I think this meant 6 nights Ferry + Armin, and not 6 nights Gatecrasher... At one of these events Ferry's third edition of "World Tour" will be recorded (after Tokyo and Washington DC).

That's all I know...

Greetings,
Nico

Yum yum. GodsKitchen in Amnesia was Grrrreat. Maybe Gatecrasher can get Amnesia back in peoples good books again. There will be strong competition from Garlands at Pin-Up though.

Ye, I agree, Strong comp from Garlands, esp after all the rave reviews it got last year. anyone know if the venue is hard to get to/from though?

While where on the topic of venues, u sure Crasher is at amnesia ? Last time they done Ibiza was 2000, they started @ Pacha but moved to Eden halfway through the season. Amnesia would be a MUCH better place for them. GK used to hold tuesdays at amnesia before they moved, would be strong competition if GK and GC are on the same nights!

can u just clear this up please....

so your saying that in fact its not a Crasher night, but six nights Ferry and Six nights armin. Or what???

Many thanks....

Armin will be resident at Amnesia this summer. For whom and when, I don't know!
But I guess it will be the tuesdaynight. And there are some gigs confirmed together with Ferry Corsten.

though i herd

crasher would be at pacha again... guess it a case of wait and see.

Re: though i herd

ksixty9 said:
crasher would be at pacha again... guess it a case of wait and see.

Gatecrasher won't be at Pacha again, not after the fiasco of 2000 and also every night at Pacha is confirmed for this season.

Robo said:
can u just clear this up please....

so your saying that in fact its not a Crasher night, but six nights Ferry and Six nights armin. Or what???

Many thanks....

My understanding was it were all GC nights of which 6 nights with Armin + Ferry...
I didn't hear exactly what he said about those 6 nights, but since 6 weeks is a bit short for a GC season in Ibiza I reconned he meant 6 nights him and Armin at Gatecrasher, not only 6 nights Gatecrasher in Ibiza.

Yes, I'm sure 'bout the venue. I definitely heard him talking of Amnesia.

Back