gatecrasher is 100%

diamondgeezer

tidy boy amadeus mozart has said that gatecrsher are at amnesia on tuesdays and tidy trax are doin 6 parties with gatecrasher at amnesia. :D

At least if Gods were there it would be funky on the terrace if I need to escape from the trance :p But if it's going to be trance in the main room and bloody hard house on the terrace what's an old bint like me supposed to do :rolleyes: :p

* Makes note to self to lie to b/friend and tell him that Gatecrasher is NOT going to be at Amnesia this summer lol * And then just hope he walks round with his eyes closed for the next 2 months :rolleyes: :?:

Arghh

Diametrically opposed positions, for me there is only trance (not the lyric filled cheezy euphoric rubbish though)and hard house!

Normal house is just too dull!

Ok I will admit I do like tribal house also.

Maybe I need to grow up a bit as I'm nearly 30 though, only the youngsters seem to like trance I assume!!!

Agreed Pugwash,

Anybody who is Anybody will be 'avin it' at Garlands this year.

Though Armin at Amnesia is a big pull. especially if there are lasers

Toffer said:
Arghh

Maybe I need to grow up a bit as I'm nearly 30 though, only the youngsters seem to like trance I assume!!!

Well I'm 30 in May and it's Trance all the way for me too!!! I've got loads of mates older than me who are the same too.

Trance til I die!!! :D

Good lass,

I was beginning to think I was the only one on this MB!

Bring on Ibiza
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

garlands opening party will be massive! Its going to be grnad but gatecrasher will b good 2.

i cant wait for gatecrasher in ibiza, gonna be amazing, soooo amazing, i love gatecrasher@heaven, and just imagine what it will be like in amnesia??? i love cream though too, well not 'cream' just the fact that they have pvd as a resident, that man is amazing, im goin gatecrasher closing..... cant wait, ferry corsten here we come!!!

I think the debate over whether gatecrasher in Ibiza is happein this year will still be takin place in september! :lol:

8) crsher was the first club we went 2 it certainly gave us the bug ;)

Back