Gatecrasher @ Amnesia

Barbie

Does anyone know what opening date for Gatecrasher is???

Rob, can that be your job for the day pls to find out pls :p ;)

Barbie.

At the moment i have found nothing!!

I've loked on Armin Van Buuren's website, and he is only given dates till the end of may.

Gatecrasher website is rubbish!

I can't understand why they are holding back the listings. It's obvious that they have booked all the dj's and are ready to go!

You would have thought that the earlier they get the dates out the better!

I'll keep hunting, because i'm waiting for them as well!

I knew I could rely on you Rob :D Obviously it's not me that wants to know but that wayward trance pup b/friend I have got at home :p ;)

daltvila said:
The first La Troya is scheduled for wednesday 18th june so it'll probably be in the same week I guess

Yeah most nights are opening that wk it's just sometimes the less established nights don't kick off til beginning of July and close first wk of Sept. Whenever it is Gatecrasher are leaving it bloody late to announce it :rolleyes:

Crasher

Does anybody know who will be guesting with Armin at the crasher nights (apart from the tidy boys)????? :p :p :p :p

My hunch is that they will wait til next issue of Mixmag is out - I think they have a special relationship (aaaaw!) :) n I just got a feeling we'll have to wait til then. Think it's released mid May.

JamieUK said:
My hunch is that they will wait til next issue of Mixmag is out - I think they have a special relationship (aaaaw!) :) n I just got a feeling we'll have to wait til then. Think it's released mid May.

Yeah we could wait, or we could do like me and Rob do and keep checking every single DJs sites to try and find out sooner............god I really should get out more :p ;)

Back