Gatecrasher @ Amnesia on Tuesday

Barbie

For all you trance kids :p

Just been told from someone who is normally very reliable source, I thought that GC and Amnesia had big fall out couple of years back but she is positive that it's true :?:

If I'm wrong, hey don't shoot the messenger peeps ;)

yeah they did have a big fall out a few back about the copyrighting of some english club nights..it cost GC thousands of pounds in the courts, but it is settled now...

OK well maybe there is some truth in it then :) I don't know how I am going to cope with all these extra nights and days springing up left right and centre :eek: esp at my age lol :p ;)

tuesday is also godskitchen night, that would be unbeliveable competition.... if this was true then as i am a bit of a trance lover i would go to GC as its in amnesia....

come on robo. you know very well you have your latin homework to do on a tuesday evening. amo amas amat amamus amatis amant.
and repeat......

djb

Yep Rusty if Crasher do come to Amnesia this tuesday I'd definately choose that over GK at Eden any day, because Eden is w@nk basically! GK will be in trouble if this is the case.

It does seem strange that there isn't a massive influx of trance on the island yet the 2 biggest players would go head to head on the same night.

I think it would make sense for either GK or Gatecrasher to play on Weds, as I can't off the top of my head think of what other big nights are on a Wednesday?

Muel said:
I think it would make sense for either GK or Gatecrasher to play on Weds, as I can't off the top of my head think of what other big nights are on a Wednesday?

You can't think what other big nights are on Weds :?: Subliminal you fool lol ;)

Barbie said:
Muel said:

You can't think what other big nights are on Weds :?: Subliminal you fool lol ;)

Who are what are Subliminal???? lol :D

subliminal:sub·lim·i·nal adj
entering, existing in, or affecting the mind without conscious awareness

Sweet! As a friend of scott bonds, im gonna have to look into this. It would be great to see gatecrasher back on the island!

George

scott bond

scott bond is in the states!!! ahh!! i know that amnesia is the place where cream is thrown...paul van dyk anyone? :?:

Subliminal

8) Subliminal consist of to main people.
darren emerson (underworld) and erick merillo, and filix da house cat.. which is held at pache.
sorry if any of that is wrong spelt incorrectly

isn't darren emerson head of underwater records and eric morillo head of subliminal, and they are tooo seperate nghts in ibiza now...

not sure

;)

they where both on a channel 4 documentary for anout 4 weeks
with them and other dj's, they where both doing subliminal together.
i though it stragne at the time, but i think they have a partnership.
when it comes to sublimniali could be wrong.

Back